Ratings for Dr. Azita Aslian

I have found my new gyno. She was incredibly helpful, more thorough and knowledgeable than any doctor I've seen in this state. The staff was a bit stressed, but I'd blame the crazy, high-strung patients.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

My appointment was such a relief.. Dr. Aslian was extremely kind, helpful , and knowledgable. Definitely recommend it

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

This is by far the worst doctor in the world. She didnt listen and everytime i kept trying to tell her what was wrong with me and the problems that i had been having with my preganacy she kept trying to like shush me. This was my first apointment for prenatal care and she was the worst! I had been to the ER twice urgent care 3 times and ive had a stroke apparently none of that matters. She never took notes on anything! Then when i had them to fill out restrictions they checked things that didnt even relate to my job! This doctor is STUPID and if you go there to see her i feel sorry for you i would NOT IN A MILLION YEARS recommend this woman. Not to mention i waited for over and hour because the original doctor was on call. Over this place never again!

Submitted August 12, 2014

my daughter and i went and saw her she was a great dr. her staff was so understanding and kind and helpful. they listen to my question about my daughter. the dr and staff asked me question about my care and my daughter. she gave my daughter birth control to help her with her cramps. she understand my problems and she was very kind and gentle to me and she didn't push me into anything. i would take my daughter and myself to her because how she so kind and more then welcoming.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Absolute best obgyn!!! makes sure you get all the tests done that you should and truly cares for her patients, wont ever go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

I went with dr.aslian she gave me the best care I needed , I recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013