Ratings for Dr. Scott R. Seals

Dr Seals saved my life more than once. A kind understanding knowledgeable caring Dr. with a smile a gentle voice and a fabulous way of making a very scared patient feel like they could survive the problem. if it wasnt for Dr Seals I would not have lived! When know one believed I was sick he never doubted me. I wish all Dr were like him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Truly one of the kindest, most knowledgable doctors I've ever seen. Not many doctors take the time to thoroughly explain your condition and options. He always has a smile on his face, and asks several times if, "you're sure you understand?" He's remarkable!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Seals makes great effort to help my elderly mother. He even calls us back, imagine that.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

My father sees Dr. Seals and we all just love him. He makes Dad feel very important to him and is always there to answer all of our questions. He always returns our calls as does his staff.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013