Ratings for Dr. Jay Wunder

I had to drop Dr. Wunder. During my visits I was seen by interns who had no idea what my condition is. Surely enough it deteriorated to the point Dr. Wunder saw me himself eventually. Although still didn't offer me any satisfying plan. So left him behind and no regrets

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Wunder is an all-pro. He led my surgery to remove several cysts and PVNS from throughout my knee and I am astounded with my recovery. The work was clean and efficient, and I was very appreciative of the time Dr. Wunder took to explain he procedure considering the lineup generally posted outside his door. A hard-working and genuine guy; if he's doing your procedure you won the surgeon lottery.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I have recently had hip replacement surgery performed by DrWunder and his team. I cannot speak highly enough of him and his team. Caring, knowledgeable and made me feel safe and in good hands. Many thanks to you all, for caring. I would just like to say thank you to the surgeon who held my hand in the O.R. While I was being prepared for surgery.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Wunder and his team were attentive, professional and very approachable. I felt totally confident in his abilities and the recovery has been good so far. Great work!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Wunder is definitely incredible! My experience under his care has been tremendous. When you go through experiences like mine with a lot of unknowns you really do appreciate the professionalism, expertise and overall care from Dr. Wunder and his team. He has truly made this experience a little easier to handle! Thank you very much for getting me through and allowing me to move forward in my recovery. T. Mizzi Whitby, ON

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Wunder the best! i have giant cell tumor inside the bone on my right knee got surgery back jan. 2009 its been 6 yrs and my knee still in great shape .

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Wunder is an incredible doctor with fantastic bedside manner and admirable level of attention to detail and memory with his patients. He is so caring and his calming and reassuring manner was instrumental to my mother's recovery process post-surgery. His entire staff was very efficient and professional, and I am so grateful that my mother had him for her surgery.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr Wunder is a remarkable doctor with extraordinary skill, bedside manners and personality. We are so grateful that our child is under his care. God bless him and the phenomenal team at mount Sinai hospital. We feel blessed to be in dr Wunder's care and expertise .

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I am from a small northern town. Dr. Wunder is a a very caring and concerned doctor. He called me at home before and after the operation of removing sarcoma from my shoulder. The O R staff is very professional and his reception staff is also very good. I am just glad that I could have people help me that are so dedicated. My shoulder is great. I really can't say enough, thank you!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr Wunder is absolutely fantastic, he knows his stuff and always is patient and takes the time to explain things. I'm not sure what the guy below is talking about when he says he doesn't take the time to explain things. I've been going to him for 10 years and every time, he is never rushed. Yes, his clinic is very busy but it is worth the wait to see him. Dr Wunder is a true hero saving lives everyday. 10 years since my surgery and everything is perfect. Everyone there from the nurses and doctors in the clinic work very hard and I've never had 1 problem with anyone over there. Best doctor in his field by far

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014