Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Stewart

Every time I have gone to his office I waited at least an hour. He removed small what looked like pimples from my face and left scares. He didnt ever tell me what he was going to do or inform me of the results. Just started digging at my face and left. He is always in a hurry and acts like he is rushed. I have not gone to him since.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Every generation of my family has seen Dr. Stewart. He has dedected skin cancer way before any other doctor was able to on my family great-grandmother and grandmother. He has treated me since i have been a little girl and loved him than and love him now. He never scared me as a child as most doctors do. Try to get an apt really early or really late if not your going to WAIT. its worth it though the care he provides and the knowledge he has is amazing. ALl the Rx he gives out is ALWAYS available at the pharmacy located in his office building and are very well priced. I did not have insurance when I went and they always worked with you and helped you out. H e always gives you samples of everything fist which is very helpful. All of my co-workers the doctors i work for my family and myself see him and i would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

I went in for Botox and they did a much better job than the doctor I went to in Troy. I think the quality of Botox the Dr in Troy used was poor (they have sinced relocated). They started 6am office hrs this Summer, and I really enjoy that. I get in and out immediately. I love 6am office hours. The front desk accidentally sent me home with the wrong bill, but they corrected the situation immediately. Dr. Stewart and his physician staff are very qualified, I've gone to his clinic for over 20 years. Agree, local pharmacies don't carry the prescriptions, they have to order them. Expect to wait a couple days from a Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Cleared up my acne..Thank you

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Accused me of inflicting a rash upon myself. It was rosacea. Treatment did more harm than good. Wait time is abyssmal, prescriptions are not usually available at local pharmacy, and are expensive. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Dr. Daniel M. Stewart's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1970)