Ratings for Dr. Adrian H. Batchelor

Wow, I love him! He did my veneers and they are amazing! He has a great manner and explains every procedure. Very kind and caring. He gave me back my smile and I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr Batchelor is the best dentist I've had, and I'm not good with dentists. He puts his patients at ease, explains everything he's doing, and is mindful of expenses. He is the first dentist to explain to me that I have a certain gum condition, and what I need to do about it. He is gentle and skilful. I even enjoy my visits. Thank you, Dr Batchelor!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

I have had extremely bad luck with dentist over the years and found Dr Batchelor to be one of the only dentist that took the time to clearly explain all of my dental options. This helped me make the decision that worked best for me mentally, physically and financially. I will send everyone I know that is looking for a really through desist that gives you the personal care and time that is needed to Dr Adrian Batchelor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I found Dr. Batchelor to be very slow moving and generally incompetent.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013