Ratings for Dr. N. Michelle Borg

I have two children who have been patients with Dr. Borg for about 8 years. She is FANTASTIC! I wish I had her as a dentist when I was a child. The office is soothing and calming for kids, and she is incredibly gentle. Every visit (even tooth extractions!) have been so easy for the kids - I am constantly amazed at how she and her staff can make such a not-fun experience as going to the dentist go so smoothly. My kids love that they can pick a movie to watch. The visits are quick, but I never feel rushed - only that the staff knows exactly what to do and the importance of not making kids wait. She is always super-informative though. My kids have had some challenging issues (teeth that won't fall out/grow out the front of gums/strong frenulum/need for orthodontics), and I have always appreciated her advice on these. Going to the dentist has never scared my children - the staff know how to make kids feel completely comfortable. We love Dr. Borg!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014