Dr. Ryan Valencic

Ratings for Dr. Ryan Valencic

I have been working with Dr. Valencic for about 4 months and I have been pleasantly surprised with how well I have done. I have had type 2 diabetes for about 12 years and my A1C had been creeping up over the last couple years to a 7.8 in October. I went to see my primary doctor last week and got my results today and my A1C is now 5.8. My doctor, that previously told me I would never get off of medications, took me off of glimeperide and metformin and told me he has never seen anyone do this well before! I am ecstatic! Thanks to everyone at Carolina Integrative Health Care, especially Jen for always greeting me with a huge smile.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I dealt with being a diabetic like many others I know with diabetes, I tried to eat right most times but didn't really know what to do. I tried to lose weight, unsuccessfully. I joined the gym but ended up not going very often due to not feeling well enough. Finally when I was put on insulin I knew I had to do something different. I didn't really know what to expect but I had attended one of his dinner events and I was very impressed and intrigued by what I heard. He hit on a lot of things that I had read different places but was always told by my primary doctor that reversing diabetes was a pipe dream. Well here I am 8 months later, no more medications and an A1C of 5.2. My primary doctor was blown away and took me off of insulin and Metformin. I no longer take any medication for my Type II Diabetes. What I will say is that if you're not motivated to change your lifestyle and really work hard at it I wouldn't waste the time. Dr. Valencic will tell you the things you need to hear in order to get yourself to the best place possible from a health care standpoint. If you are motivated there is no better place to go in my opinion. I truly felt that every time I was in his office he listened to everything I had to say and really showed compassion for what I was going through. I just sent one of my best friends and my mom to him since they are now using me as proof and motivation that if you want something badly enough and are willing to work hard at it there is nothing you can't accomplish!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes in 2002. I was told by my primary doctor that there wasn't much I could do except take Metformin and diet and exercise. I did this for a year or so and still couldn't get my A1C down. Over the next 10 years I ended up getting worse and worse until my A1C was 10.6 and I was taking 10 different medications including 80 units of insulin per day! I felt terrible, was mean to my family and felt like I was going to die if I didn't do something about it. I was referred to Dr. Valencic through a church friend that had a great success story after going through his program. I was skeptical, and actually almost cancelled my appointment because I felt like if it sounded to good to be true it had to me. Fortunately I didn't and within 4 months my A1C was down to 5.8 and I was off all 4 of my diabetic medications including insulin. My cholesterol dropped over 60 points so my primary doctor took me off of Lipitor. My BP went from typically 160/90 to 110/70 and I was able to stop taking my BP meds. I almost never write reviews but I feel like this program is what should be on TV not all the pharmaceutical companies. With his guidance I have been able to change my life and I could not be more thankful for that. On a side note, I retired in the spring of 2014 after being a registered nurse for 42 years, many of which were spent in the dialysis department.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr Valencic is one of the most knowledgable people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I have never gone to a Dr office and had things explained so thoroughly and in a way anyone could understand. I have been a patient of his for over 6 months and I don't think this man has a bad day. Always smiling and outgoing. On top of all that he's one of the best adjusters I've ever utilized and I've been using chiropractic for over 40 years. Don't know what I would do without it but all I can say is thanks for everything you do Dr V.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I went to see Dr Valencic in September 2012 because I was told by my orthopedist that I had a bulging disc in my low back. I was skeptical at first because of some of the things that I had heard about chiropractic but from the first day I went into the office my concerns were put to rest. Friendly staff, beautiful office and a Dr that really cares about every person that walks in the door. I did decompression therapy for my disc and within a few weeks the pain and numbness I had was gone and still is gone! I will be a patient here for as long as this office is here! Give it a try, you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Ryan Valencic's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 2011)