Dr. Skylar W. Bakko

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Skylar W. Bakko

I found Dr Bakko to be very professional, attentative and kind. He helped me get back my ablity to be pain free and enjoying the activities that I love doing, like skiing, horseback riding and gardening. I had tried many traditional therapies but was unable to achieve a level of relief to allow me to function effectively. I feel like I have been given a gift, not having to live in chronic pain, from a talented practitioner.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I am a women who has had years of experience with numerous chiropractors. Chiropractors are taught the importance of healing touch. My experience with Dr. Bakko has been that he has a genuine heart and desire to help his patients. I have always received relief and I will continue to be treated by him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Bakko may very well be a smart doctor - but I will never know because I felt so uncomfortable and violated that I was too scared to return to the office to even see his parter. While understanding that a chiropractor is required to make contact with your body, Dr. Bakko would put his hand on my shoulder, multiple times, after we were done, in an inappropriate manner that gave me an awful gut feeling. It is a shame, because his techniques at first were mildly helpful for my chronic pain. However, it was not worth returning. If you are male, he may be worth trying, but if you are a young female, please save yourself the trauma.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Skylar W. Bakko's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2012)

GHI