Love Dr. Bisla! She is fantastic, wonderful bedside manner. She follows up with you, to make sure everything is going well.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Had been to multiple physicians prior to discovering this office as recommended to me by no other then my insurance agent. He said they had the best feedback on both Dr Gill and Dr Bisla from multiple patients. I have bee in the best of hands since. Most of my co workers who are also patients here have had the same great experience as me. Docters offer compassionate care and both are very knowledgeable and well trained.. The focus has always been on me as the patient. I wonder why I had stuck with my prior physician for so long. I enjoy dealing with the office staffand feel totally confident and pleased about the care I am receiving. I am delighted to be a patient and plan to stay here for many years to come.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Very concerned, listens to me, takes time. I have referred friends and they are just as pleased. Excellent experience...give high marks.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Caring, compassionate. Graet diagnostician. Calls back with test results personally. Makes you feel part of the family

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Seems knowlegeable. She has to deal with a lot of older patients. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Harinder K. Bisla's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=349912'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

March 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=349912'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014