Ratings for Dr. Philippe Kane

Dr Kane really helped me and my wife achieve our relationship goals.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I have a history of trauma and abuse and have struggled with identity issues for a long time. Dr. Kane has been friendly, supportive, insightful and really helped me move forward when I felt that things were hopeless. I can't thank him enough for what he has done for me

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Excellent evaluation. Great communication. Helped a lot with me and my family.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I'm a professional in DC and deal with stress on the daily. A few sessions with Dr. Kane really helped. He works on coping skills and being mindful. He also taught me how to do meditation to help cope with anxiety.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Very helpful, knowledgable and respected. Dr. Kane was helpful with my relationship difficulties.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I am currently going through a huge change in my life and seeing and speaking with Dr. Kane has helped me feel grounded, confident again and able to pick up all the pieces and out them together again. He listens carefully, is a pleasure to be with, and he makes me feel comfortable. I couldn't recommend him more.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr Kane has helped me transform myself into the person I have always wanted to be. I have struggled with anxiety and depression due to traumatic events in my past and I finally feel hopeful about being comfortable in my skin.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012