Dr. Philippe Kane

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Philippe Kane

Excellent evaluation. Great communication. Helped a lot with me and my family.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I'm a professional in DC and deal with stress on the daily. A few sessions with Dr. Kane really helped. He works on coping skills and being mindful. He also taught me how to do meditation to help cope with anxiety.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I am currently going through a huge change in my life and seeing and speaking with Dr. Kane has helped me feel grounded, confident again and able to pick up all the pieces and out them together again. He listens carefully, is a pleasure to be with, and he makes me feel comfortable. I couldn't recommend him more.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr Kane has helped me transform myself into the person I have always wanted to be. I have struggled with anxiety and depression due to traumatic events in my past and I finally feel hopeful about being comfortable in my skin.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Philippe Kane's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent evaluation. Great communication. Helped a lot with me and my family."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a professional in DC and deal with stress on the daily. A few sessions with Dr. Kane really helped. He works on coping skills and being mindful. He also tau..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful, knowledgable and respected. Dr. Kane was helpful with my relationship difficulties."

September 8, 2014