Ratings for Dr. Shauna Fuller

She is extremely nice and helpful. I only see her once a year, but she always has time to meet with me. I would suggest her 1000 times over.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Fuller helped save my life years ago by being at the VA in Milwaukee and being willing to try and help me. She continues to help me to this day and I cannot express my gratitude enough. I know she has helped so many others as well, and I pray she will not leave the Milwaukee VA anytime in the near future. She goes above and beyond any requirements placed on her. I hope they appreciate her there enough to make her want to stay. I for one, need her to be there. She is very compassionate and sincere in her efforts to help people and help them help themselves. She has always encouraged me and we always discuss tough decisions and weigh them out. She reminds me of things about myself that i had long forgotten, and sometimes, those words have been enough to keep me fighting one more day. I also really like her office, she has hot water for tea - and the paintings are especially nice.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Fuller is a true asset to Veterans of wars past or in Veterans of recent wars. Dr. Fuller fully understands to the needs of Veterans suffering from P.T.S.D, and has the patience, calmness, and educational knowledge to make her an outstanding psychologist in helping veterans. Trully an outstanding leader in her professional field, and a name that will rise above the normal run of the mill psychologists. Even though she isn't a veteran, and only a veteran can understand another veteran going thru P.T.S.D, Dr. Fuller has an very good insight ,and compassion into the trauma of P.T.S.D. Dr. Fuller is a true credit to her profession, and a vital, and important asset to Veterans.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Fuller understands and truly cares. I believe that she routinely goes above and beyond to help others. She is a good Doc and a great person. I hope she never leaves the VA.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013