Ratings for Dr. Stephen G. Anthony

Great Doc, has helped me immensely with complicated allery problems. I am on my eith year of allergy shots, once wit previous Dr and now with Dr. Anthony. I still have allergy probs, but he did a sugical procedure on me and I am doing much beter. A. Adler

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Nice doctor - horrible staff. Never answer the phone.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

we have left several (weeks worth of) voice msgs and they have never returned our calls. It does not matter what option you press it always go to Barbie's voice mail and who knows if someone listens to it. We gave up!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Very knowledgeable and seems like a wonderful caring person. Troubleshoots problems and displays genuine concern and interest in your health. Will continue to see him in the future. Only problem is you have to wait usually. Everyone on staff is very nice.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

GREAT PERSONALITY, EXCELLENT DOCTOR. TAKES TIME AND DOES A THOROUGH JOB.I WAS VERY PLEASED AFTER VISITING HIM

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

ALTHOUGH YOU MAY HAVE A WAIT TO SEE DR. ANTHONY HE IS WORTH IT. HE TAKES TIME WITH YOU AND TREATS YOU AS A PERSON NOT JUST A NUMBER.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

Very thorough, warm, positive and caring! Explained everything in detail!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Anthony is one of the best doctors. He is a great listener and never rushes at patient. Great bedside manner. Always tries to get to the bottom of the patient's problems. I wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Dr. Stephen G. Anthony's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL