Ratings for Dr. Leo Tseng

I saw Dr. Tseng twice in the past year. He's prompt, polite and knowledgeable. Sometimes it does take time to find the real problem as my symptoms were not obvious. He explained in details and provided options to treat the problem. I'm hopeful with his professional advice, my issue will be resolved.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Rude and useless. Take 3 months for an appointment and he refer me to another doctor. Know nothing, too green and no knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Tseng is very knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. He went through all my old files and did his exam. He caught my condition when nobody else did! He takes time to listen and answered all my questions with pros and cons listed. A very informative consult! The stuff are kind and helpful too.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME...Dr. Tseng had an ignorant and insulting manner. I waited for several months to be seen and couldn't be more disappointed. Instead of offering some expertise in the area of physiatry and offering guidance and support re: lower back issues, he suggested I see a dietitian and that he 'didn't know what else to do for me'. I was told my his receptionist to wear loose fitting clothing for an assessment and he didn't even assess my back. I came out of there feeling caught of guard by his belittling behaviour and being a health care provider myself, I wish I would have responded to him in a more self advocating manner. If you are in the Durham Region, it would be much more worth your while to wait a bit longer for a more professional and supportive physiatrist.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

This doctor is one of a kind. He is prompt, knowledgeable, amiable, and an all-around good guy. He spends lots of time with his patients and never rushes. Staff is very helpful. Top recommendations.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

A very thorough doctor. He is young but very interested in helping his patients. He listens to you with care and empathy and definitely knows his stuff. I wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. Leo Tseng's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.