Ratings for Dr. Susan Chamberlain

Was extremely impressed with dr.chamberlain, professional yet was actually fun while in the or prepping and during surgery. Would recommend her to anyone having a C.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Such a professional and nice doctor. Highly recommended if you going to have a C-section. My wife had C-sections with her twice (once 4 years ago) and both went very well with a quick recovery.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Chamberlain and two resident doctors under her guidance did the c-seciton for my wife. Everything was perfect. They cooperated with each other extremely well and the operation was wonderfully completed. My wife recovered much more quickly than seven years ago when she received the first c-seciton for our first kid. I would like to recommend Dr. Chamberlain to anyone when wants to have a professional, caring, and experienced genealogist.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Doctor Chamberlain was amazing. I had an extremely high risk pregnancy and attempted to give birth naturally, which ended up with an emergency csection. Dr. Chamberlain did such an amazing job. I healed very well with almost no scar because she is so good. In fact she did such an amazing job that 2 years later I was able to have natural birth (a VBAC) with no issues whatsoever. If you need a csection then pick Dr. Chamberlain. She is the best!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

She did my c-section, which was partially an urgent/slightly planned one because my little one was in distress. She's a really good surgeon. She's kind, caring, and professional. Just like a doctor should be. If I ever needed another c-section, I would hope it was Dr. Chamberlain doing it.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013