Ratings for Dr. Susan Chamberlain

Had an appointment with this doctor, and received a notice with this: "Your patient can expect to see a learner (medical student or resident physician) Dr. Chamberlain does not discriminate against learners on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, religion and will not support any such discrimination on the part of the patients." Not that I would discriminate against a student for any of those things with the EXCEPTION of gender. Sorry, but if I am there for a gyn issue, I don't want male students gawking at me. This letter fully put me off and felt as though this Dr. feels as if she owns the rights your body and has no respect for pt privacy. As well, she is ingorant to the fact that due to cultural issues, some women don't want to be exposed in front of men!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Not a good doctor. She doesn't know her area and will leave your baby disabled. AVOID HER IF YOU CAN.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

was very pleased with the care I received. she explained everything and listened to my questions.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Not impressed with this OBGYN. She is extremely cold, and I got the impression she was constantly looking down on me or that I was a “burden” to her for some unknown reason. I barely asked questions and when I did they were met with an irritated tone and quickly brushed to the side. I should mention that I am a healthy woman in my mid 20’s with no complications, with a friendly and polite personality! Her personality and the way she carried herself around me made me horrible at every appointment.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Was extremely impressed with dr.chamberlain, professional yet was actually fun while in the or prepping and during surgery. Would recommend her to anyone having a C.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Such a professional and nice doctor. Highly recommended if you going to have a C-section. My wife had C-sections with her twice (once 4 years ago) and both went very well with a quick recovery.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Chamberlain and two resident doctors under her guidance did the c-seciton for my wife. Everything was perfect. They cooperated with each other extremely well and the operation was wonderfully completed. My wife recovered much more quickly than seven years ago when she received the first c-seciton for our first kid. I would like to recommend Dr. Chamberlain to anyone when wants to have a professional, caring, and experienced genealogist.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Doctor Chamberlain was amazing. I had an extremely high risk pregnancy and attempted to give birth naturally, which ended up with an emergency csection. Dr. Chamberlain did such an amazing job. I healed very well with almost no scar because she is so good. In fact she did such an amazing job that 2 years later I was able to have natural birth (a VBAC) with no issues whatsoever. If you need a csection then pick Dr. Chamberlain. She is the best!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

She did my c-section, which was partially an urgent/slightly planned one because my little one was in distress. She's a really good surgeon. She's kind, caring, and professional. Just like a doctor should be. If I ever needed another c-section, I would hope it was Dr. Chamberlain doing it.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013