You may also like

Rate Dr. Yash Chaudhry

Dr. Yash Chaudhry's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr. Chaudhry for a couple of years now. I had a really hard time finding a doctor that listens to his patients and validates their concerns. He seems to really care about his patients and doesn't mind spending an extra couple minutes to discuss any concerns or questions you may have. This is more than what I can say for some of his colleagues. Dispute what the other reviews say he has recently updated his office and it is now newer, bigger and more modern. His office staff however, absolutely sucks!! They are unprofessional and rude. I have also witnessed them picking favorites and moving people up on the wait list. I tested this theory with someone who knows the receptionists. As someone who has waited over 2 hrs to see a doctor and then stuff like that happens, it really irks me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2723605].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Great doctor, but hate to go because of the waiting room and overall offices are in dire need of a reno.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Chaudry for a year. His front office is awful, not someplace you want to spend any amount of time in. But he is always on time so you don't have to wait much. He's very kind, and really seems to care about his patients, and he actually listens. I highly recommend him, I just wish he'd get a new office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I have only been seeing this doctor for a very short time, and I am very happy and confident that he will be able to take care of all my complicated needs. He is friendly and allows my husband to come into the room with me on visits. I am especially happy that he is so knowledgeable and actually saved me out of a very serious predicament......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63524].votes_count ]]