Ratings for Dr. Marika Dekanoidze

I finished my treatment with Invisalign and my sister had Clear Correct treatment. She can speak for herself, but I am extremely happy and grateful to the whole teem and doctor Marika D. I have seen a number of orthodontists and been quoted 3 times more and I was suppose to have 8 teeth removed before we start the treatment. However at the office of Lemala dental they managed to fix all my problems without taking out any single tooth! My family doctor didn’t believe it was possible and said it was a pure chance. But my sister and my friend who referred me to this place had no extractions either and great results! Too many coincidences and hey if it’s luck... we are the lucky ones:) strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

Waiting for my retainers ... soooo happy how my smile looks and I can chew food properly! Thank you Lemala team for making this New Year special for me. I used to hide my smile and it’s the first time I feel confident! The process was smooth and I did my best to wear aligners 22 hours. So the team effort ! Strongly recommend ! You won’t get same quality at a comparable price. Happy New Year to the whole team and dr.Marika in particular .

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

The staff here are very friendly and helpful. Convenient location. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Amazing result! Very thankful to the staff . I had severe crowding and had Invisalign . She fixed my teeth in 6 months! Other 5 orthodontists weren’t even sure if it will work in my case. Also prices were 3 times more. I saved the money and received the outcome ! Strongly recommend !

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Very happy with the outcome of my orthodontic treatment. Half the price of others and perfect result. They even did the smile touch up and whitening at the end at no cost. STRONGLY RECOMMEND. Try their clinics for the consultation. You will see for yourself!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Dr. Marika and her team are at the very top of their field and made my orthodontic process easy, convenient, affordable and ultimately, totally rewarding! Dr. Marika is passionate about what she does and getting great results, but she is also realistic and transparent about the expected outcome. I can't imagine a dentist more skilled in the art of Invisalign - and it truly is an art - or more generous with her time and knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Great experience! I think this doctor is the most knowledgeable in the area of Invisaligns. Do your due diligence and research yourself and don’t buy reviews posted by jealous people. She does great service to the public by providing an affordable care which is actually extremely professional and the BEST you can ever get. My results superseded any expectations and my whole office attend as clients. Moreover we have sent some clients from the US. Great job, doc, proud of the fact you are Canadian!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Best staff ever! My Invisalign treatment went so fast and smooth.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Very happy with the outcome. Didn’t mind that they are busy. Onviously doing something g right. My family doctor was impressed. Very high ethics !

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Very positive experience overall. I payed much less than expected and received high end treatment with outstanding result. Thumbs up

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Marika Dekanoidze's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Marika graduated from the Moscow State University School of Dentistry and as well as The University of Toronto as a Doctor of Dental Surgery. She also holds a speciality licence in Prosthodontics from the Moscow State University School of Dentistry (1995). She has maintained the Summerhill Gardens Dental private practice since 2002 in the midtown Toronto area, and continues to do so to this day. Her and Dr. Zogala's new practice Align4U dental has been opened in 2017 in order to serve the public better.

• English