Dr. John L. Laird

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John L. Laird

I have nothing but praise for Doctor John and all staff. Insofar as punctuality, I am giving this a 5 because medicine is not an exact science - I figure that another patient required more time than was perhaps provided for. Who am I to be concerned about a little extra wait time when someone else is in need? (Who are you to complain about it in the first place?) One suggestion to all "clients" of the good Doctor and the Staff -- be prepared with your concerns/issues; maybe even in writing? Be concise as to your reason for your appointment and let the Doctor Wheels Spin. P.S. Be Happy as you can no matter what .....

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Laird's for over 10 years. Sometimes it is a pain to get in for an appointment but if it truly is a pressing matter, there always are slots available. Sometimes you also wait awhile but which doctors office don't you wait? The reception and nursing staff are all very kind and helpful. I really wish Dr. Laird still delivered babies but I was at least able to stay with him for the first half of my pregnancy and he will be the one looking after our child. I feel very confident with him and have never left his office frustrated. Good job Dr. Laird!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Laird and his staff are difficult to deal with. They are not helpful. Getting a prescription renewed is liking pulling teeth with his office, often involving many calls and 10 mins on hold for each call.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Laird has a poor bedside manner. He appears to see his patients as an annoyance, and would rather book unnecessary appointments to rubber stamp refills than do treatment. He forgets important information so every visit is like the first time. He discounts what I tell him, and gives very bad advice. He's the DMV of doctors - avoid if you can.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Laird for 12 years and hes been great. I have recently brought my daughter to him and my fiance and she loves him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

I would recommend Dr Laird, He will spend the time to talk and listen to you and find the answers you need. He isn't afraid to have some test done or send you to a specialist if need be.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Laird. Does a great job making you feel comfortable and very intelligent.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I moved to the guleph area November 2011. I did a lot of research prior to moving on Doctors in the area. I was very fortunate to be accepted as a new patient by Dr Laird. I was leaving my GP after 28 years. I quickly found out that the move was amazing. This man is truly amazing. I have health issues that my old GP said there was nothing that could be done. Well Dr Laird is looking after these issues and leaves nothing unturned. I am extremely greatful to have this man as my doctor. I am also thankful that he is going to look after my father once we get him moved to town. This Doctor listens, does not rush you, doesn't make you sit and wait. Can look after all issues at the same time. He is there for his patience and does not let the Government cut backs interfere in you care. If you are able to get in to this doctor you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013