Ratings for Dr. Sean Petrovich

Don't see this doctor if you can help it. He has exactly zero sympathy or empathy. He'll spend lots of time with you to tell stories and jokes but doesn't waste a second on medical issues. I've seen him leave in 2 minutes flat while I was still trying to ask basic questions. Honestly I can't say it strongly enough. He presents himself well, and he might actually be knowledgable it's hard to tell, but he just doesn't care about his patients or people. Extremely impatient and uncaring. I can only imagine people like this become doctors for the money and power, as it seems like he abhors dealing people in general. Often times simply doesn't respond at all when you ask a question. Just completely ignores the fact that you even asked it.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

A very special Doctor. Has been kind, empathetic and very well loved by my family and the community.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

He has been my go to doctor for 20 years, despite my frequent moves around greater Vancouver. Has recently become my toddlers gp as well, and is wonderful with him. Everyone has their own opinion obviously, but in my medical history it has been Sean who has helped with my major issues very successfully. I wish he would do appointments or have a private practice as the medical clinic gets very busy at times; that is my only complaint! Xo

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Recently he correctly diagnosed me with kidney stones. He has ALWAYS been right on the money with his diagnoses. Great bedside manner and fantastic staff! I hope he stays my doctor forever for my own selfish reasons.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. P's for many years. He was nice,accurate in his diagnosis's. Everything changed after I was t-boned in 99. The accident was written off as soft tissue. I was concerned that there were other issues and I was told many times to think positive, and that soft tissue didn't need to be x-rayed. After the claim was settled my sister visiting from MB noticed that I seemed shorter. In total 5 1/2 inches shorter. I was put on a surgery wait list for 3 very exhausting years. This was addressed many times and I was told to think positively. I needed a pre-surgery physical paid $80. VGH preadmin phoned and as I was totally anemic and had no hemoglobin, I had to go into the intravenous clinic 3 days a week for 6 weeks prior to surgery. I went to Dr. P's, 3 weeks in, to get my results. He said everything was great, even my iron and hemoglobin, when I asked for him to look. I was furious,but like many too tired to sue. Today, I am proactive in my health and my children's also.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

The very BEST medical experience of my life. He diagnosed me properly after other doctors missed my child's illness. HE AND HIS STAFF ARE AWESOME!!!!! Thanks again!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Dr Sean Petrovick is simply the best Doctor I have ever seen. I have been going to him for 23 years now and was one of his first patients at his clinic.He is kind caring and extremely intelligent.His staff at this very busy clinic is just awesome.There is a lady that has been with him from the start and I cannot stress just how professional she is.My only concern is that he may move away.Thank-you Dr Sean.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

There was a time when he was great- not anymore. Total disregard to my twin kids- ignorant and unpleasant. I had to leave his office with my kids and wife.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013