Ratings for Dr. Shannon Arntfield

Dr Arntfield could not have been more caring and supportive of me during my pregnancy! She is incredibly knowledgeable and does not judge or belittle her patients. She was always reliable, steady, and patient with my worries, and I left every appointment feeling confident.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I just want to say I am grateful dr arntfield was at the hospital the morning I gave birth, she made sure me & my baby were safe and also helped me regain focus and birth my daughter without assistance, letting me try again. I will be for ever grateful she was there, not so sure another dr could have helped like she did. Lovely person.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr.Arntfield is the best! I will recommend her to anyone. This is my second pregnancy and I am doing shared care and she is thorough, compassionate and you never feel rushed. I feel so comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Arntfield is so wonderful ! We have had a few complications with this pregnancy and she has been so great with referring us and checking in on us. She takes time with her patients so you never feel rushed. She is very thorough. She genuinely cares about her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Arntfield !!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She was my doctor for a week when my doctor was on vacation, when I left, I felt horrible because of how she treated me as a patient. They could not find my baby's heart beat for a few moments (resident) and when she got Dr Arntfield, she told me to put my phone away as I was trying to contact my childs father regarding the situation. She then said after they found it "We found the heartbeat, its extremely low, your doctor will see you in two weeks"

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

she is a great dr. Very helpful. and also friendly.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I had her as my ob and she was wonderful very knowledgable and gives u as much of her time as u need

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I had Shannon as my OB and loved her. Though her wait times are long it's worth it. She never rushes you and listens to all your concerns. She takes the time to explore things and answer any questions

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Arntfield for a few years since I was 34 years old, as a high risk patient for Ovarian cancer. My father had the BRCA gene mutation but I wasn't ready to have the genetic testing done for serval reasons. None the less, Dr. Arntfield screened me as a high patient until I had the testing done at the age of 37 and tested positive for the gene mutation. She educated me on all risks of my situation and my surgery since our first meeting. I had a total hysterectomy 6 weeks ago and I'm glad to report that i'm feeling fantastic. My side effects are minimal, a couple mild hot flashes at night, and NO MOOD changes what soever. She held my hand before surgery and was there for me every step of the way. Dr. Arntfield is a true professional, a fantastic Doctor and a wonderful person!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I had dr arntfield for my second pregnancy and also see her for the brca1 mutation. She is wonderful. Very knowledgeable, compassionate and really helps puts your mind at ease. You can wait a up to an hour and a half for your appointments, but its because she is thorough and doesn't rush you out. She is worth thr wait. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016