Ratings for Dr. Sarah Hugh

Dr Hugh was the worst doctor I have ever seen. She rushed me out the door with a steroid instead of properly addressing my issue. She was not informative, did not listen, and just overall seemed like she did not care about any issues you were having. Seek better doctors. What a waste of time.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

I met with Dr Hugh and found her to be patient, instructive, and knowledgable. She was also aware of making sure my GP and Hematologist were copied on all correspondence from her office going forward.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Staff are friendly, doc is great. I have seen paitents attack staff and be very rude and ignorant, this may be there issue not the doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Recently had a surgery, doctor and staff were great. They are very helpful. If some have had bad experiences im sure it’s because they arrive to the office in a not so openly good mood. They are also people and we all react based on our own self.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Dr. Hugh is a very kind and professional doctor that took the time to explain the procedure of a tonsillectomy to me. However, Dr. Hugh's staff member was not very helpful nor professional. I sought a consultation and better care from a different doctor. I was very disappointed with how I was treated.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

I know arrogant is a strong word. Kind of care more about billing than listening to me. Rush me out with a pre printing handout not directly addressing to any of my concerns. Basically, I am too fat, smoke, drink too much if any of them applicable to me. I know she is healthy and above all of us. Sigh.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Dr Hughes is a super duper surgeon. She is intelligent, knowledgeable and excels at her job. Incredibly meticulous and loves what she does. Had complicated thyroid surgery. My recovery has been excellent and I could not be happier to have her as my doctor. She is friendly, happy disposition and does not alarm a patient but explains things. Knowledge is power to a patient. I highly recommend Dr. Hugh. Even the nurses at the hospital said to me that all her patients fare really well after surgery.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

She left me with a serious thyroid problem. Not taking care of it. Saying it was not dangerous but, yes it is.

Submitted October 19, 2018

She is full of energy and very knowledgeable. She made sure that my son gets the right treatment. She helped put tubes in his both ears to assess if his hearing gets any better before offering hearing aids. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

A very green doctor. Her diagnosis was inaccurate and I’ve had to find more competent doctors to help. If you would like to hear her recict a medical book she does a great job. If you are looking for a diagnosis find a doctor with experience.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018