Ratings for Dr. Paul Cozzi

Paul Cozzi has been looking after my father and doing an amazing job. Not only is he kind, understanding and compassionate but incredibly cleaver and knows his stuff. I would highly recommend him if you are in need of a Urologist. I also disagree strongly with the negative comments below. Although I understand that you might have found it difficult to hear that your loved ones health is not great - don't shoot the messenger. Paul goes out of his way to help as many people as possible and has the track record to show for it. He was able to help my father so he wont die from Prostate Cancer but will eventually die with it a very old age. Many thanks Paul.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

This nerd is one you can trust me, I'm a doctor 😉.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Great team that he has working with him...all very caring and knowledgeable. Man of few words but knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Okay, so this guy mightn't be the smoothest-talking medico in Sydney but I rate him for his skill, experience and record. After he did a good job removing my bladder tumour I'm happy to place my urological future in his hands.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Cozzi and his team were professional, courteous and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I went with my father to see Dr Cozzi. Although he seems to know what he's doing he has a horrible bedside manner. Totally agreed with other comments here - feels like you're being processed through a factory. My advice would be to seek another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Poor bedside manner, poor people skills. Did not see me as a person but as a disease.

Submitted January 21, 2017

I would recommend Dr Cozzi to everybody who had the misfortune to contract prostate cancer. As soon as the biopsy was confirmed (Gleeson 8) he made the necessary arrangements for the radical prostotectomy in 2012 which was successful as I am now clear of cancer. When I go to see him once a year he is very helpful and chatty. This is not a social occasion just business as it should be. Absolutely first class.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Thinks very highly of himself. Saw him for a second opinion and he put so much pressure on me to have my cancer treated quickly. My 6th sense said stay away.

Submitted August 6, 2016

I would recommend Dr Cozzi every time. I had Prostrate Cancer and as soon as I was confirmed as having the cancer, biopsy, he quickly organised the pre surgery physiotherapy and operation. I had the robotic surgery and was up on my feet the next day. Dr Cozzi explained everything well and I knew what was happening throughout and post surgery.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016