Ratings for Dr. Gabriela Novak, N.D.

I've been coming to Dr. Novak for around 7 years. She helped me with all of my health issues. She is an excellent doctor. She is knowledgable, patient, supportive and friendly. I can always call her for an advice or to get an appointment. Even now when i have an hour drive i can't imagine going to somewhere else. I hope she will work much longer. Best doctor ever!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have been seeing dr.Novak for the past year, and she helped me so much with all my issues, Dr.Novak through the vega test which was done in the office was able to adjust my diet and make me feel better again. She is very knowledgable, supportive and you feel in this clinic like home and that's important !! I highly recommend Dr.Novak

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I had a 2hr initial consultation and didn't find that Dr.Novak had any more insight than me. She measured my body mass with some electrodes and told me I had really low body fat, which seems unrealistic. When I asked how she tests for food sensitivities, she showed me the Vega Test, which I later researched and learned that it is very unreliable. I will keep searching for the naturopath for me.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Gabriela Novak, N.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English