Ratings for Dr. Zhugang Zheng

Our whole family has been seeing Dr Zheng for the last 5 years. We selected his office because it is close to our house and centrally located, with plenty of free parking. His office is state of the art. His reception staff and hygienists are friendly and knowledgable. I usually see Dorota who is amazing, and my children see Carrie Ann, they adore her. Dr Zheng's wife is involved in the business as well. They have the tv's ceiling mounted, massaging chairs, complimentary juice boxes and water bottles, a gaming system in the waiting area, sandals for you to wear inside, and the list goes on. They work weekends! They also were able to find a way to direct bill my insurance company, after we were told it couldn't be done! We love Dr Zheng's office! After a few less than pleasurable experiences at the dentist in the past, I can finally say I look forward to my dental appointments, as do my children and husband! Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013