Ratings for Dr. Zhugang Zheng

I highly recommend this dentist. I've been seeing Dr. Zheng for about 3 years now and tell everyone I know to switch to him. He is the only dentist I've came across in my 33 years that doesn't try to hustle, overcharge or tell you that you need unnecessary work. Oh and if you aren't insured he will actually give you a discount! He believes everyone should be able to afford dental care.. he is genuinely a caring man. I can't believe he doesn't have more reviews on here. The Hygienists are all fantastic too, so quick and thorough and also no BS! Dr. Zheng and the Hygienists are also amazing with children, especially nervous ones like mine. And last but not least his incredible receptionists, so sweet and accommodating.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Our whole family has been seeing Dr Zheng for the last 5 years. We selected his office because it is close to our house and centrally located, with plenty of free parking. His office is state of the art. His reception staff and hygienists are friendly and knowledgable. I usually see Dorota who is amazing, and my children see Carrie Ann, they adore her. Dr Zheng's wife is involved in the business as well. They have the tv's ceiling mounted, massaging chairs, complimentary juice boxes and water bottles, a gaming system in the waiting area, sandals for you to wear inside, and the list goes on. They work weekends! They also were able to find a way to direct bill my insurance company, after we were told it couldn't be done! We love Dr Zheng's office! After a few less than pleasurable experiences at the dentist in the past, I can finally say I look forward to my dental appointments, as do my children and husband! Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013