Ratings for Dr. Fergal Donnellan

Had a gastroendoscopy with him. I woke up during the procedure and he treated me really badly. Didn't even say sorry, jut said "it is normal". I have done the same procedure other 3 times and I have never had the same problem... no, it is not normal and you can be a better human being...

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Giving me my life back, so that I can live after the mistakes of malpractice.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I have a good doctor this is not a good Doctor or staff. Staff put in wrong IV needle then used the wrong IV bag. Lucky I am not diabetic. Then the doctor performed a life destroying procedure that left me in the Hospital for six weeks.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Donellan has helped me tremendously in the past 4 years. He is very professional yet down to earth. I was originally referred to him by my Oncologist, can't say enough about my quality of life now compared to then. Staff is also very prompt at returning messages.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr.Donellan performed a biopsy that he took weeks to forward to my oncologist. I saw him 3 times in 5 months for a stent & then stent replacements. The 1st time it only lasted only a few weeks before it needed to be replaced again. I was in a lot of pain, & my wife rushed me to ER & I was in hospital in the hallway with a terrible infection for 6 days before I was able to see him. He told me that If I had contacted him directly, he would've seen my earlier --after the fact. The 3rd time, he told me patients with my condition usually don't outlive the stent he put in. Nice. Consequently my treatment for antibiotics was not given correctly & after being released, I had to be rushed back to hospital for 2 more nights to get correct antibiotic treatment to clear up infection from stent. This guy needs to step it up in both his bedside manner & his performance.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

very pleased with treatment by Dr. Fergal Donnellan and all particapting staff.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

During a routine endoscopic procedure Dr Donnellan punctured my left lung and esophagus. A different Doctor performed surgery three days later for a collapsed lung and internal bleeding and saved my life. After six weeks of recovery I am in constant pain and I am disfigured from emergency surgery. Avoid this Doctor, find another Doctor. Do not take no for an answer!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Donnellan did a colonoscopy on me yesterday that was not quite straight forward. He did an amazing job . Today he phoned me with the results. How lucky am I to have been lucky enough to have him treat me.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Very friendly easy to understand did not complicate explanations Made me feel at ease

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I have seend Dr Donnellan a few times now. I also felt that he was very friendly and helpful at first. But I kind of feel like he doesn't take my concerns very seriously. He sits and speaks with you mostly, no examine at all. Just some free stool softeners! WOO! :| But after being diagnosed with Celiac, he said he would refer me to a nutritionist. That ever happened, but I did receive my own referral form in the mail...???? I called his office and they told me it was sent to me in error, ignore it. And most recently (Sept 2014) , I came back to him with continued digestive issues. He said he set up an appointment for a scope thingy. A month later, still waiting to hear about an appointment, I called his office, they said they still had me on the wait list, they were booking into November. I called back last week (Feb 2015) because likely they had forgotten about me, and they set me up for an appointment next week. So yeah, probably just a disorganized office, but not my favourite doctor to see.

Submitted February 13, 2015