Ratings for Dr. Fergal Donnellan

Have been seeing this doctor for 18 months with 4 procedures gastroendoscope and ERCP visits to his office are brief asks how you are feeling and result and next step problem is he says I need to see you next month or in a few weeks my staff will call will a date for another ERCP terms like high risk for cancer you wait for staff to call with a date and time 2 weeks you call staff they give you a date remembering Dr wanted to see you in a couple of weeks you get an apt 1 month later the day come office calls to cancel and new date new date is approaching and staff call with new time day arrives and staff call again to cancel with new date Dr implies the original test gastroendoscope results and pathologist discussion indicate ERCP should be done soon and you wait 4 months due to hAving to cancelled apt I can see cancelling 1 but this has happened on several occasions 5 times with different procedures would be ok if you lived close or didn't need to arrange a ride take days off without pay only to be cancelled

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Had a gastroendoscopy with him. I woke up during the procedure and he treated me really badly. Didn't even say sorry, jut said "it is normal". I have done the same procedure other 3 times and I have never had the same problem... no, it is not normal and you can be a better human being...

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Giving me my life back, so that I can live after the mistakes of malpractice.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I have a good doctor this is not a good Doctor or staff. Staff put in wrong IV needle then used the wrong IV bag. Lucky I am not diabetic. Then the doctor performed a life destroying procedure that left me in the Hospital for six weeks.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Donellan has helped me tremendously in the past 4 years. He is very professional yet down to earth. I was originally referred to him by my Oncologist, can't say enough about my quality of life now compared to then. Staff is also very prompt at returning messages.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr.Donellan performed a biopsy that he took weeks to forward to my oncologist. I saw him 3 times in 5 months for a stent & then stent replacements. The 1st time it only lasted only a few weeks before it needed to be replaced again. I was in a lot of pain, & my wife rushed me to ER & I was in hospital in the hallway with a terrible infection for 6 days before I was able to see him. He told me that If I had contacted him directly, he would've seen my earlier --after the fact. The 3rd time, he told me patients with my condition usually don't outlive the stent he put in. Nice. Consequently my treatment for antibiotics was not given correctly & after being released, I had to be rushed back to hospital for 2 more nights to get correct antibiotic treatment to clear up infection from stent. This guy needs to step it up in both his bedside manner & his performance.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

very pleased with treatment by Dr. Fergal Donnellan and all particapting staff.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

During a routine endoscopic procedure Dr Donnellan punctured my left lung and esophagus. A different Doctor performed surgery three days later for a collapsed lung and internal bleeding and saved my life. After six weeks of recovery I am in constant pain and I am disfigured from emergency surgery. Avoid this Doctor, find another Doctor. Do not take no for an answer!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Donnellan did a colonoscopy on me yesterday that was not quite straight forward. He did an amazing job . Today he phoned me with the results. How lucky am I to have been lucky enough to have him treat me.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Very friendly easy to understand did not complicate explanations Made me feel at ease

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015