Ratings for Dr. Gina M. Sevigny

Dr. was extremely knowledgable. Extremely compassionate. Waited 7 months for appt., very popular. Can't even tell where my cancer was removed. Unbelievable skill.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

The office manager is the rudest person I have ever dealt with. She is cold and unprofessional in her demeanor. No compassion what so ever. I simply questioned something in the practice and she went from defensive to attacking. Very concerning. I liked the doctor but will never go there again.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Very disappointing! I used to be a fan of the PA who worked there. She always greeted me with a smile, took her time, and listened to me. She made me feel like a person not a number. Since she left I saw the Nurse Practitioner who calls herself a doctor. She barely looked at me. It was a joke. She didn't check my scalp or between my toes like the PA always did. I didn't recognize any of the nurses. They probably left to. I planned to find a new office but before I could my husband went in and saw the doctor. He said she didn't even spend 2 minutes with him and we are finding another office. I think the PA went to Tennessee or Kentucky, driving there would be worth the better care.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

I saw the practitioner. I went in for a skin baseline, as I have several moles and I wasn't sure that a few of them were normal. She didn't look at 90% of my skin, as she only looked at a couple of the moles that I pointed out to be odd looking. I also went in for a rash on my finger caused by my e-ring and she diagnosed as being caused by water before I even got to mention my allergic reactions to metal, plastic, etc. and the fact that i always take it off when in/around water and when i wash my hands. In the room for less than 5 minutes. I guess I expected a more through baseline check of my skin and having some conversation about my medical background related to these skin conditions. While the result diagnosis might not have changed, I would have felt more comfortable and sure of the accuracy had there been a more thorough skin check and had I been able to explain my previous skin reactions.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Fantastic staff and service. I will return and reccomend to other family and friends. Very knowledgeable and takes time to explain things - especially the PA, super nice, and very caring. The nurses are great too! and really made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009

Excellent service. Quick, professional, and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Long waiting time. Busy place. Doctor very knowledgeable. Very helpful. Spent very little time with me. Procedure was painful. Confusing office with physicians assistant being a PHD but not a medical doctor. Can be confusing.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007

She was very nice and on time. She explained things well also. However, I think she spent 5 minutes with me. My last doctor counted 47 moles on my body. She didn't count at all and she barely looked at any of them. In fact, I had to tell her she missed one about a 1/2 inch in diameter. Very nice and knowledgeable but definitely not as thorough as you want a doctor to be when she knows you have a family history of cancer.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Discharged me with no explanation....was VERY rude, and would not answer my questions concerning discharge.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Dr. Gina M. Sevigny's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ormond Beach, FL