Ratings for Dr. Herbert Ho Ping Kong

I have been seeing this doctor for a number of years and found that his bedside manners and his willingness to discuss his diagnosis and share information most welcoming. His knowledge, no doubt born from his extensive experience and background is a great comfort when dealing with multi-symptomatic problems.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

A waste of my time and totally disappointing. Keeps insisting that my problem was functional but when I finally got proof that it wasn't he refused to see me. I guess he was too proud to admit he was wrong. Maybe he should retire.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Total waste of time! One of those that should have retired a long time ago, but is still holding on. I was excited to see someone who I thought could help me with my years of suffering, he was referred as a "Master Diagnostician", I wasted months with this guy, he was a "Master Dissapointment". The Dr who referred me to him was another waste of time. If this was about being a "nice guy", the he would be a 5 star, but lets face it when you are sick and need help you want someone who is competent. Don't waste your precious energy If you are sick on him, you will be disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Herbert Ho Ping Kong is an outstanding practitioner whose perspectives are as at home in the climate of continental European medicine i.e. treating the whole patient viz. his penchant for "humane medicine" as in North America.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012