Ratings for Dr. Evette Fahmy

After my emergency quadruple bypass, I called Elemental Medical Centre on Pembina because I needed a Family Physician for follow-up care. I explained what I needed and was assured that Dr. Fahmy would take care of that for me. The clinic was easy to find, with courteous staff and I wasn't kept waiting long. Dr. Fahmy entered my "new patient" information into the computer and said that was it. What!? I asked if she would take my blood pressure and listen to my heart and look at the medications I had been given. No -- that would require another appointment. What!? Unbelievable. What a colossal waste of time. It took over an hour to just get out of bed and have a shower, plus finding a friend to drive me to the appt. and she couldn't take more than 5 minutes with me? THAT'S NOT MEDICINE. "First, do no harm" doesn't mean DO NOTHING! If I had the power, I would take away her license. Even with a license, she's not a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Fahmy diagnosed a condition I had had for about one year, and also gave me information about another test I had had done. My previous physician missed both issues despite having seen me regularly for about 10 years. I trust her judgment and her advice and appreciate having a physician who can manage time well.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I had a very good GP for 20 years but we moved and the distance was too much. I met Dr Fahmy at the walk in clinic she and her husband work and possibly own. She was not taking new patients at that time so I was put on her wait list. I am quite satisfied with her in the year that I have been her patient. I am hard of hearing and have no trouble understanding her.She doesn't have a God complex as my former MD and will refer to a specialist when needed. Their phone system could use a little tweeking as when they are busy, it just hangs up and you cannot leave a message.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012