Dr. Dennis Desjardins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dennis Desjardins

Efficient diagnosis with excellent results, my need for Dennis is always sports injury related and his assessments are always bang on. His advice for treatment and timing to participate in sports again is always near perfect. Great therapy and beyond.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Desjardins is one of the best doctors I ever see. He has excellent skills for pain treatment. I suffered a very bad plantar fasciitis problem a year ago. Sometimes I could not even walk. Finally, I came to see Dr. Desjardin, he quickly figured out the root of the problem and fixed it. Now I can easily run 5K each day. I am so grateful!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. D. Is such a great Chiropractor, he is never in a rush. He genuinely cares about his patients. I’m so grateful that he is my chiropractor he has helped me so much with my back issues over the years. Great staff too!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. D. Is excellent. He is the 5th Chiropractor that I have seen in the last 30 years. His diagnosis, explanation and then techniques to resolve my problem were among the best in my experience. Highly recommended.. Jim Durnin

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Doctor Dennis Desjardins has been very helpful with my back issues. Playing hockey for so many years, Dr. Desjardins has saved my back from constant pain. Him and his professional staff take the time to understand the problem and provide a goal orientated approach to maintaining a better quality of life.. I 100% recommend and endorse his and his teams services. Chuck T

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dennis and his team of professionals allways go above and beyond my expectations! I am a business owner who has been a client for over 6 years...he and his team are the reason I'm still upright daily!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Desjardins. I consider myself very fortunate to have found him. I had been in a sling for 21/2 months with a Humerus fracture and needed some advice on how to proceed with treatment. He took the time to listen and to give me a thorough assessment. He read my many previous Xray results and then ordered the actual Xray so he could give me an accurate assessment of how I was progressing. I was leaving Alberta for a few weeks and would need future treatment. He explained what I would need to look for with future therapy. He also went out of his way to find me two Doctors that I could contact when I arrived in B.C He also told me to feel free to contact him if I needed any more information or advice. Dr. Desjardins is a genuine and compassionate Doctor who really cares for his patients and their wellbeing.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I have been going to Dr. D for years. I highly recommend him to everyone! He has helped me immensely with numerous issues. He's caring, very personable, really listens, and explains what he is doing and what I need to do to get the most of my treatments. He is highly trained in a number of alternatives (a toolbox of treatments) and doesn't immediately go for "the crack", which I so appreciate! His attention to details I share about my issues or something important in my life makes me feel valued and that I'm not "just a patient".

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dennis is very compassionate. Always asks about other family members. I have been going to him for years. Really like his technique.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Best doctor. Really listens to understand all issues to ensure the right approach for the long term. Uses great technology and very knowledgeable of great out-of-the-office exercises. Would recommend to anyone - and have. G.R.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Dennis Desjardins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP