Dr. Dennis Desjardins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dennis Desjardins

I would definitely recommend this practice! Dr. Dennis is very knowledgeable, makes sure to explain to you what he is doing and the exercise he provides are very useful.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

I starting see Dr. Desjardins in the last couple of months and I am extremely pleased with the results -- he takes the time to explain what is happening and how it can be corrected..he also is concerned with a persons overall health - if it hadn't been for Dr. Desjardins taking my blood pressure and discovering how high it was and insisting I go straight to a doctor before I went home who knows what could have happened. I am so grateful.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. D for years, as needed. Knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. Always manages to fix my various sports related injuries. He is the best!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

I have gone to a number of chiropractors but when I found Dr Dennis I was forever changed! I had initially started to see him got chronic neck, jaw and arm pain which other chiropractors and physiotherapists had tried to fix but the pain would always return. Dr. Dennis has fixed my pain and given me home exercises that keep me on track. He is now treating me for a motor vehicle accident and there is no one else I would trust more!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Dennis has been helping me for many years and has always come through with excellent help. Always spends time explaining things to me. He is great!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Efficient diagnosis with excellent results, my need for Dennis is always sports injury related and his assessments are always bang on. His advice for treatment and timing to participate in sports again is always near perfect. Great therapy and beyond.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Desjardins is one of the best doctors I ever see. He has excellent skills for pain treatment. I suffered a very bad plantar fasciitis problem a year ago. Sometimes I could not even walk. Finally, I came to see Dr. Desjardin, he quickly figured out the root of the problem and fixed it. Now I can easily run 5K each day. I am so grateful!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. D. Is such a great Chiropractor, he is never in a rush. He genuinely cares about his patients. I’m so grateful that he is my chiropractor he has helped me so much with my back issues over the years. Great staff too!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. D. Is excellent. He is the 5th Chiropractor that I have seen in the last 30 years. His diagnosis, explanation and then techniques to resolve my problem were among the best in my experience. Highly recommended.. Jim Durnin

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Doctor Dennis Desjardins has been very helpful with my back issues. Playing hockey for so many years, Dr. Desjardins has saved my back from constant pain. Him and his professional staff take the time to understand the problem and provide a goal orientated approach to maintaining a better quality of life.. I 100% recommend and endorse his and his teams services. Chuck T

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Dennis Desjardins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Providence