Ratings for Dr. Dennis Desjardins

Best doctor. Really listens to understand all issues to ensure the right approach for the long term. Uses great technology and very knowledgeable of great out-of-the-office exercises. Would recommend to anyone - and have. G.R.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Highly recommend. Cares about total patient health. Listens.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Dennis and his staff are phenomenal! Dr. Dennis really cares and listens and looks at the big picture when I come in with an issue. He uses the most up to date technologies and you can tell he really cares. I would recommend him in a millisecond!! Kelly H

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

My favorite doctor! And his staff are awesome, too. He does a really thorough assessment of the issue and goes to work. This is where I come to get healed. I trust Dennis, he knows how to make me feel better, he gives great advice on how to help myself heal, he runs a good business (his staff really respect him), and he is a caring person. He has a great sense of humor!! They run everything on time. I feel like I am his number one priority when I see him and he is always very positive. Every single time you step foot in his practice you are greeted with a smile. Wendy G. :)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I have had Dennis helping me for a number of years now, and he is simply the best. Not only did he fix my initial issues but has helped me stay on track ever since with excercise and stretching suggestions to help me from making returns to his Office too frequent. For some that may seem like a poor business model, but it goes to show you he actually cares about making you better. Highly suggest stopping in and saying hi if you are looking for someone to help sort any Chiro related issues out.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

My family have been patients of Dr. Desjardins for 8 years. He is caring and knowledgeable. He has helped me through knee surgery, TMJ issues, shoulder and neck issues. He also helped both of my children through many sports-related injuries - knees, ankles, etc. He's not just a "bones" guy - he deals with muscle issues as well. No issue is too big or small and he always has solutions for us - even recommending other therapy courses such as massage or acupuncture when necessary. Can't imagine what we would do without him! As well, the staff and other practitioners in his office are professional and competent!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Dennis is competent, caring and consistent in his desire to help people feel good and live their best life. I have been a patient for about 5 years and like the comment below, he doesn't up sell; he is competent in his care; and caring in his approach. When I have an appointment we speak of many things unrelated to chiro and it's all part of his sincere interest in the "whole" YOU! I really like this man - he and his staff are good, respectful people. I can't imagine someone going to see Dr. Dennis Desjardins and not feeling cared for and respected at the end of the visit.

Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr Desjardins is an awesome chiropractor, I have been going to him ever since he opened his practice in Calgary. He doesn't try to up sell like so many do today. If you need another treatment he will have you book it and if you don't he will tell you that too!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Desjardins helped me release my sciatic nerve tension. His acupuncture training allowed him to provide deep tissue release that my previous Chiropractor wasn't able to do via traditional methods. I felt that Dr. Desjardins genuinely cared about getting me back to my active lifestyle. We are still working on rehab program to get me back to my routine, but I am very appreciative of the progress made to date.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Very competent and attentive to finding solutions.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Dennis Desjardins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients