Dr. Dennis Desjardins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dennis Desjardins

Doctor Dennis Desjardins has been very helpful with my back issues. Playing hockey for so many years, Dr. Desjardins has saved my back from constant pain. Him and his professional staff take the time to understand the problem and provide a goal orientated approach to maintaining a better quality of life.. I 100% recommend and endorse his and his teams services. Chuck T

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dennis and his team of professionals allways go above and beyond my expectations! I am a business owner who has been a client for over 6 years...he and his team are the reason I'm still upright daily!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Desjardins. I consider myself very fortunate to have found him. I had been in a sling for 21/2 months with a Humerus fracture and needed some advice on how to proceed with treatment. He took the time to listen and to give me a thorough assessment. He read my many previous Xray results and then ordered the actual Xray so he could give me an accurate assessment of how I was progressing. I was leaving Alberta for a few weeks and would need future treatment. He explained what I would need to look for with future therapy. He also went out of his way to find me two Doctors that I could contact when I arrived in B.C He also told me to feel free to contact him if I needed any more information or advice. Dr. Desjardins is a genuine and compassionate Doctor who really cares for his patients and their wellbeing.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I have been going to Dr. D for years. I highly recommend him to everyone! He has helped me immensely with numerous issues. He's caring, very personable, really listens, and explains what he is doing and what I need to do to get the most of my treatments. He is highly trained in a number of alternatives (a toolbox of treatments) and doesn't immediately go for "the crack", which I so appreciate! His attention to details I share about my issues or something important in my life makes me feel valued and that I'm not "just a patient".

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dennis is very compassionate. Always asks about other family members. I have been going to him for years. Really like his technique.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Best doctor. Really listens to understand all issues to ensure the right approach for the long term. Uses great technology and very knowledgeable of great out-of-the-office exercises. Would recommend to anyone - and have. G.R.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Highly recommend. Cares about total patient health. Listens.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Dennis and his staff are phenomenal! Dr. Dennis really cares and listens and looks at the big picture when I come in with an issue. He uses the most up to date technologies and you can tell he really cares. I would recommend him in a millisecond!! Kelly H

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

My favorite doctor! And his staff are awesome, too. He does a really thorough assessment of the issue and goes to work. This is where I come to get healed. I trust Dennis, he knows how to make me feel better, he gives great advice on how to help myself heal, he runs a good business (his staff really respect him), and he is a caring person. He has a great sense of humor!! They run everything on time. I feel like I am his number one priority when I see him and he is always very positive. Every single time you step foot in his practice you are greeted with a smile. Wendy G. :)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I have had Dennis helping me for a number of years now, and he is simply the best. Not only did he fix my initial issues but has helped me stay on track ever since with excercise and stretching suggestions to help me from making returns to his Office too frequent. For some that may seem like a poor business model, but it goes to show you he actually cares about making you better. Highly suggest stopping in and saying hi if you are looking for someone to help sort any Chiro related issues out.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Dennis Desjardins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients