Ratings for Dr. Charles Shaver

I was very impressed and would continue with Dr Shaver.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I saw Dr. Shaver on the suggestion of my family doctor, Dr. Oosthuizen. Very smart and very kind. I'm very happy with Dr. S's care

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Shaver from by family Dr and I was pleased to get an appointment with him rather quickly . I found him to be extremely knowledgeable and very personable. He took the time to explain everything to me and answered every question I had. Unlike other Dr's I have seen where they just want to push you out the door, Dr. Shaver made me feel at ease and took the time to answer every question I had. I cant stress how good of a doctor he is. Thank you Dr. Shaver!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

First visit was impressed. Asked thorough back ground he listened. Ordered blood work. Go back today left in tears completely defeated. I'm suffering from a rare side effect of an fq antibiotic and am in extreme pain in both hands. My fam doc has never seen anyone with it .. Dr shaver said seen it twice in long time. Anyways. Nothing in blood work... he shrugs and says probably reaction to the fq (thanks we knew that already!) Then adds there is nothing I can do. I ask for recommendations for work because can't work with my hands. He hims and haws and then says yeah 10 days off couldnt hurt. When I had him the forms to get that time off he says "I dont do forms". Gave me stupid piece of paper that says 10 days off school or work for abovery patient. (that is useless to me work won't even look at it) and appeared to feel I should be grateful for not charging me a fee for the useless paper. When i told him the pain was getting worse he said nothing. Never addressed it at all. He totally dismissed me and the pain I'm in. I would recommend taking yourself to be treated by a veterinarian before this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr Shaver examined me for a pre-operative medical exam. I found him friendly and knowledgeable. He pointed out a heart condition that all previous doctors before him had overlooked despite me complaining about my heart to these other doctors. Thank you Doctor Shaver.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013