Ratings for Dr. Debraj Shome

Do NOT let Debraj Shome near you with a knife. He is a fake surgeon and caused massive damage to my face. I hate him for what he did to me, he won't even acknowledge his failure and has too many fake reviews online posted by his staff. I warn you do not trust him, he is a con businessman with fake online reviews.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

It’s always been difficult to select a facial plastic surgeon. After all it’s a matter of your skin and especially when it’s about your face it matters more. When I first went to Dr. Debraj Shome, I was little skeptical about the treatment. But, once I understood how everything worked and started seeing results, I had no doubt in my mind. After that, I came to a conclusion, I took a right decision. Thank you, Dr. Debraj Shome!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I began to feel very uncomfortable in public gathering because of birthmark on my face even people were making fun of me. One of my friends suggested me to visit The Esthetic Clinics, one of the best cosmetic surgery hospital in India. I visited the clinic and consulted about my skin problem. The clinic was neat & clean and the staff was very caring and attentive. After taking their complete treatment, I am happy with the result. I am very thankful to Dr. Debraj Shome for doing a wonderful job on my face. I would recommend everyone to visit there.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Debraj Shome is a true artist. I searched and did my homework finding the right surgeon for me...I also saw his work on several friends and clients of mine. When I consulted Dr. Debraj Shome for my facelift, I was pleasantly surprised at his friendly conduct. He is very good at his job. I am very happy with the results and will definitely recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Since a very early stage of my life, I was having warts on different parts of my body. It used to look very bad, especially on my face. Due to which, I lost my confidence and felt very inferior in front of others. Then, suddenly I got to know about The Esthetic Clinics, located in Mumbai, they do the best Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery in India. I had taken the treatment from Dr. Debraj Shome, he was very gentle and polite during the whole treatment. The Esthetic Clinics is dedicated to plastic surgery & skin care of the entire body. I would highly recommend others to visit this clinic for all their skin related issues!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Approaching mid-50's I wanted fillers/botox to regain youthful appearance. I thoroughly did my research to find the very best Doctor. Dr. Debraj Shome is highly professional and intelligent--he knows all of the latest procedures and is very experienced with the face. Dr. Debraj Shome is a true expert and skillfully uses just the right product/amount/placement for a natural, younger look. Everything was explained to me in detail. The office environment is very pleasant and the staff always friendly and professional. I would highly recommend others to visit his clinic for all their skin related issues!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I've struggled with my weight through my entire life. It's been an enormous frustration because I have always been a person who loves working out, loves being active and has no problem with healthy eating. I was an athlete in both high school and college but even then my weight held me back from being great. Then I decided to schedule a Sleeve Gastrectomy surgery at The Esthetic Clinics. Everything went well, the first few days were a little rough but now I have lost almost 30 kgs. And I feel more confident and fit after going through this surgery.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Debraj Shome is not only an extremely well qualified, skilled cosmetic surgeon, but also a wonderful human being. He cares for his patients like he would for his family and hence I would recommend him above any other doctor. A doctor's post-operative interaction with his patient is immensely important, and with him it’s just superb!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I am very pleased with the lower facelift I got done by Dr. Debraj Shome, so when I started feeling some heaviness on my upper eyelids I decided to talk to him about blepharoplasty along with facial fat transfer to eliminate the sunken look from loss of volume around the eyes. The procedure was very easy and downtime was much easier than I thought since sunglasses covered everything. I was up and around the next day. His staff is wonderful and I always feel comfortable going to his office. I also appreciate being able to see before and after pictures from his website because I always know what to expect and I am never disappointed. I will definitely see him for any other facial plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

It’s been 2 weeks since I've had my breast augmentation surgery! I'm so happy I chose to go with Dr. Debraj Shome. His work is amazing! He was pretty informative with the procedure and made me feel at home before surgery and checked up on me directly after. His staff is also very supportive! I'm very happy with my current results. They already look so good and it's only been a few weeks! I can only expect them to look better in the next few months. Very happy with the results!! Highly recommended to all!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018