Ratings for Dr. Bradley S. Trivax

I had a new pt appt last week and of course I was extremely nervous but he put my nerves at ease. He is very knowledgeable,answered all my questions, made me laugh and just gave me peace of mind. I have a feeling I am in good hand. His staff was also very nice and when I called to ask a follow up question one of his nurses returned my call the same day! I've been to other doctor offices and they never return your call the same day.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Love him. Very kind and understanding. Puts your mind at ease and is thorough and knowledgable. He treats you like a person and puts the humanity back in the doctor profession.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Love Dr.Trivax.I thank him for making it happen for us. We are blessed with twin boys.We have great respect for him.He did my egg retrieval procedure.He took great care of me and made sure I did not go into hyperstimulation syndrome.He advised me to take care of myself to make sure I did not have much pain.I was not successful during that cycle .I had to see someone else for the embryo transfer.The following cycle I requested him for the transfer.It was just an intuition.I wish him good health and peace of mind so he can continue his good work and help other couples like he helped us

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Excellent bed-side manner!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Trivax is an excellent RE. While I didn't fall pregnant under his care, I always knew he had my best interests at heart. He was cautious, caring, and explained everything. He answered any questions my husband and I had and always showed us a great deal of respect. He practices medicine the way it should be practiced. I would highly recommend Dr. Trivax to anyone trying to conceive.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Trivax is an Amazing doctor. His bedside manner is comparable to none. He always makes you feel comfortable and discusses everything with you. He has eased every uncertainty that I've had and has gained all of my trust.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Extremely personable. Smart, easy to talk to, and the first doc who listened to what I had to say.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Extremely knowledgeable and has a fantastic bedside manner! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012