Ratings for Dr. S. Jeginovic

Excellent service and personal. Recommend to everybody.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Excellent dentist; highly recommend. Office is quiet and no frills. Hygienist was excellent and very friendly and gave me good advice, dentist was incredibly methodical and hygienic. I felt like Dr. J was completely focused on me the entire time (other offices I've been to, not so much. Most importantly, I had zero pain with the needle (never had that before). All it takes is for a dentist to be a little bit patient injecting the freezing, not sure why every dentist can't figure that out. Highly recommend if you want to feel very taken care of.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Very nice experience and most importantly no pain at all. Thank you so much for something that could be very stressful you turned into nice afternoon. I would definitely recommend Dr. J.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Amazing experience, Dr. J took really, really good care of me and my daughter who is 7 and with very low pain tolerance. No pushing and selling services that we did not ask for.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

My boyfriend recommended that I come here and I am very grateful to him. The office is bright and very clean and everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I had my teeth cleaned and several fillings done. Dr. J is very gentle and professional and I like that I could watch TV while getting my teeth done. It was just stress free; I can honestly say it was the best experience at the dentist.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

TERIBLE denist. She will never see me and my kids again

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Horrible Experience! Never again! Omg what an employee turnover too...horrible service definately wouldnt advise..

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Simply terrible! Not only her office is old and dated but also her knowledge. She's rude and thinks she's the best while she refers out for a simple treatment that you expect any general dentist would do. For your information if you're looking for a dentist, find the office that has specialists on site or provide lots of services. Because specialists offices charge more and you have to pay all upfront out of pocket regardless of your coverage. I'm happy I realized that sooner than later and found a dentist who has a vast experience in doing various treatments and is more advanced in the field.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Unfortunately she is a stress ball who is desperate for clients. Calling them more than once daily to try and get them to set up an appointment making it seem that she is desperate for buisness. She works slowly and doesn't even scale teeth properly, she mainly only uses the explorer and mirror. She only does basic dental treatment and usually just refers out. Seems uneasy in her profession.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

After YEARS of searching going to dentist after dentist to find the right one who really cares,she is knowledgeable and willing to answer all my questions and spends time with me rather then rush me in and out. She is without a doubt the best dentist in the business!!! I will be referring my friends to he.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012