You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Walsh

I saw him for years, found Dr Walsh to be extremely rude, and arrogant, yes he was always late for appointments but you need to give him time as some patients could be difficult before you and oh my god when you could hear him shouting at that patient who was in before you, Then you knew you were going to cop a massive attitude from him, he was actually frightening, i was terrified to see him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Rude arrogant and condescending. I would write this with the hope of said Doctor reading it and changing his manner but unfortunately after 18 months of seeing this doctor quite regularly it's time to move on and find someone helpful and understanding who would like to help their patients rather than make them feel stupid.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr Walsh has been treating my daughter for some years now. He may not come across as your "buddy" but he is a dedicated ,knowledgeable and very caring doctor. When we are in his surgery I always feel/ know he is there to make my daughters life easier. He puts a lot of thought into what meds and procedures should be changed and listens to my concerns. He has made a difference , small as it may be ( a very difficult case) however I know if anyone is going to find the "miracle" I am looking for, it will be Dr Walsh. I will gladly recommend him to anyone who wants "the real deal". He is a good man , genuine and I believe a very passionate Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

As a healthcare professional and specialist in my own field, Dr Walsh is the rudest consultant I've ever encountered. Condescending, impolite, and disrespectful. Why any patient would ever want to see him amazes me!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

This doctor has to be the most rudest person ever! I saw him regarding seizures and side affects to medications , and I felt like I was making symptoms up ! Never again

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr Walsh has done nothing but help me. He's compassionate, considerate, helpful and perceptive. I would recommend this doc to anyone requiring help with neurological diseases, he has an amazing amount of knowledge. As for punctuality I only know one specialist that was punctual and he was just as punctual getting you out of his office where I found that Dr Walsh seems to spend as much time as it takes with all his patients.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Very unhelpful, felt like he just wanted me out of there as soon as he could, I asked him questions his answers were I don't know. He did an MRI of my neck and that was it! I gave a long list of symptoms I was getting and he couldn't care less. Made it out as if I was crazy !

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

My daughter has been treated by Dr Walsh for some years now and he has made an amazing difference in the positive in my daughter's quality of life. We will continue to see Dr Walsh - can't praise him enough.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I don't know who the rest of you saw, but after I read these reviews I hesitantly attended the first appointment. He was brilliant. Great sense of humour - diagnosed a problem I didn't know I had and put procedures in place to help immediately.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

The absolute definition of a quack I have been waiting for an appointment to see this guy for months. I turn up at and have to wait for many hours to see him. He was rude, dismissive and incredibly arrogant. Worst of all he was accusatory to me as if I had personally wronged him in some way just by having the gall to require his help, as if it was a moral weakness on my part. Generally when assessing patients you should try and get a history or an idea of a patient's past but without any context he starts saying that my condition is imaginary. He says that the medication I take that has severe side effects don't have the side effects even though a cursory google search would show that this guy clearly cheated off all his tests in med school. After some more drilling and accusations I left feeling betrayed, this guy's bedside manner would make even the grumpiest television doctor speechless. I'm honestly surprised this guy is a specialist or even a doctor for that matter. He is rated low on this site and I'm not surprised in the slightest. He must have gotten his degree forged and shipped from South America. I have seen some bad doctors in my time but this guy takes the cake. I hope he gets imprisoned for his disgraceful practice and never takes another step as a free man.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Michael Walsh's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I saw him for years, found Dr Walsh to be extremely rude, and arrogant, yes he was always late for appointments but you need to give him time as some patients c..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Rude arrogant and condescending. I would write this with the hope of said Doctor reading it and changing his manner but unfortunately after 18 months of seeing ..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Walsh has been treating my daughter for some years now. He may not come across as your "buddy" but he is a dedicated ,knowledgeable and very caring doctor. W..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "As a healthcare professional and specialist in my own field, Dr Walsh is the rudest consultant I've ever encountered. Condescending, impolite, and disrespectful..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has to be the most rudest person ever! I saw him regarding seizures and side affects to medications , and I felt like I was making symptoms up ! Nev..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Walsh has done nothing but help me. He's compassionate, considerate, helpful and perceptive. I would recommend this doc to anyone requiring help with neuro..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Very unhelpful, felt like he just wanted me out of there as soon as he could, I asked him questions his answers were I don't know. He did an MRI of my neck and ..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter has been treated by Dr Walsh for some years now and he has made an amazing difference in the positive in my daughter's quality of life. We will cont..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I don't know who the rest of you saw, but after I read these reviews I hesitantly attended the first appointment. He was brilliant. Great sense of humour - diag..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The absolute definition of a quack I have been waiting for an appointment to see this guy for months. I turn up at and have to wait for many hours to see him..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to seen this doctor several times and he has the worst doctor patient manners i have ever received as my reactions to my condition did not fit 100% ..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have seen this Doctor twice first time he was a 1hr late My first visit I found his manner to be very rude and offensive He told me he did not want me wasti..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant doctor. I was genuinely sick and he admitted me and help me. Very grateful."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Very arrogant. He spent most of the time trying to prove other medical professionals were treating me incorrectly for conditions he wasn't qualified to comment..."

October 1, 2014