Ratings for Dr. Michael Walsh

Dr Walsh saved my life. I find him to be a breath of fresh air. He has great knowledge and I have found him to be very kind and understanding and never in a rush to choof me out..I have been seeing him now for just over 10 years and have never found him to be arrogant or rude...I thoroughly recommend him to anyone who needs a nuerolgist who excells in his field.....a very sincere thankyou Dr Walsh.......Jen Zande

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I must admit this guy upset me with his abrupt bordering on abusive manner which just came out of the blue. I hope he knows what he is on about...seemed to jump at a diagnosis a bit too quick for my liking before asking questions. I am considering whether or not to go back to him at present. Seemed be be the bully type. Not surprised at some of the negative reviews on here and glad that I am not the only one. He seems the type that gets stressed very easy. After being put in my place (for what ever reason) I did not want to ask any more questions and that is definately a bad thing.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Walsh for 18months now. He has been a huge support to me during a very difficult time and range of treatments plans and changes. I have been treated for MS for 12 years now and in that time have had numerous neurologists and specialists. Dr Walsh is the first one that I feel completely has my back and is making the best decisions for me and for my illness. He can be quirky and perhaps abrupt but medically I know he is making the best decisions for me and for my future and that's more important to me than his punctuality or his bedside manner!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I saw him for years, found Dr Walsh to be extremely rude, and arrogant, yes he was always late for appointments but you need to give him time as some patients could be difficult before you and oh my god when you could hear him shouting at that patient who was in before you, Then you knew you were going to cop a massive attitude from him, he was actually frightening, i was terrified to see him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Rude arrogant and condescending. I would write this with the hope of said Doctor reading it and changing his manner but unfortunately after 18 months of seeing this doctor quite regularly it's time to move on and find someone helpful and understanding who would like to help their patients rather than make them feel stupid.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr Walsh has been treating my daughter for some years now. He may not come across as your "buddy" but he is a dedicated ,knowledgeable and very caring doctor. When we are in his surgery I always feel/ know he is there to make my daughters life easier. He puts a lot of thought into what meds and procedures should be changed and listens to my concerns. He has made a difference , small as it may be ( a very difficult case) however I know if anyone is going to find the "miracle" I am looking for, it will be Dr Walsh. I will gladly recommend him to anyone who wants "the real deal". He is a good man , genuine and I believe a very passionate Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

As a healthcare professional and specialist in my own field, Dr Walsh is the rudest consultant I've ever encountered. Condescending, impolite, and disrespectful. Why any patient would ever want to see him amazes me!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

This doctor has to be the most rudest person ever! I saw him regarding seizures and side affects to medications , and I felt like I was making symptoms up ! Never again

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr Walsh has done nothing but help me. He's compassionate, considerate, helpful and perceptive. I would recommend this doc to anyone requiring help with neurological diseases, he has an amazing amount of knowledge. As for punctuality I only know one specialist that was punctual and he was just as punctual getting you out of his office where I found that Dr Walsh seems to spend as much time as it takes with all his patients.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Very unhelpful, felt like he just wanted me out of there as soon as he could, I asked him questions his answers were I don't know. He did an MRI of my neck and that was it! I gave a long list of symptoms I was getting and he couldn't care less. Made it out as if I was crazy !

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015