Dr. Mark Buzaglo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Buzaglo

Dr. Buzaglo and his entire staff are always so welcoming, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Me, My husband and four daughters have been going to him for years after all my friends highly recommended him and I couldn’t be happier. Dr. Buzaglo has hands of gold and because I’ve had some pretty bad dentists in the past I will only see Dr. Buzaglo. He also has the best bed side manner and will always make it a point to come to say hello to you even when you’re not seeing him. He is so dedicated that he gives patients his cell number for emergencies and on several occasions has personally called me to see how I was after a procedure. A big thank you to his staff as well, I can’t remember everyone’s name but Cristina Janel, Amber, Modjan and Olga. You are all amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Buzaglo to anyone in need of a fantastic dentist. Donna

flag | Submitted November 9, 2019

The staff are great and I can’t say enough nice things about my hygienist Amber. She was so gentle. Dr. Mark is a great dentist and had a wonderful experience. I had an emergency and he took me in right away. I appreciate that he made time for me considering how busy he was today. Thanks!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

Caring and considerate. Truly an amazing office and dentist, far-surpassing my expectations. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

Clean office and very friendly staff. Dr. Mark is very professional and caring. I highly recommend him and Westmount Dental.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

All I can say is that Dr. Mark and his staff are the greatest team of professionals I have met. And I cannot stress that enough. They are truly professional at what they do. The receptionists are so kind and helpful, the hygienists are friendly and gentle. Dr. Mark is amazing - I went to him for a second opinion about fixing broken teeth and replacing a couple of missing teeth and I couldn’t believe how honest he was about his treatment options. He presented me with a plan that was thousands of dollars less than the one I showed him from my previous dentist. His options were exactly what I wanted - conservative and preventive. I just had two implants placed and I felt nothing. Nothing! No pain no swelling. I had to come here and write this review. Mark, thank you! Marissa.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

I don't question Dr. Buzaglo's competency as a dentist, however, I absolutely question his ethics. Over the years I have felt uneasy about him but could never put my finger on why. I can now unequivocally say he is not at all concerned about the health of his patients. His number one concern is money. He has recommended unnecessary services, and has even projected a more involved level of service (which translates into higher cost) based on my child's age, not need. I cannot with a conscience, send my family to a health professional that is motivated not by health, but by money. Mark Buzaglo has made it clear that his number one priority is money and I can't stress enough that you should not go to him; he got involved in this profession for the wrong reasons.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr. Buzaglo and his staff is beyond amazing! Honestly the best move I have ever done was becoming a patient of his! Highly highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Mark is an amazing dentist. Compassionate, caring, patient, friendly, knowledgable and gentle. His reception, dental and hygienist staff are wonderful. Appointments are generally on time, with little waiting. Would not hesitate in recommending Mark.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Highly skilled and very professional Dr.! I went to him to have my wisdom teeth removed and he did an excellent job. I felt very little pain. He reassured me all the way through the procedure. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Dr. Mark Buzaglo is an excellent dentist with excellent staff. He takes the time to explain things clearly, has a gentle touch and so does his hygienist. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an exceptional dentist.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Dr. Mark Buzaglo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mark Buzaglo is a graduate of the University of Western Ontario where he completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree, receiving the Pierre Fauchard Academy Award for outstanding academic achievement. He completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Toronto where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree with Honours. Dr. Buzaglo is an avid believer in ongoing continuing education and has completed many certified courses in all aspects of dentistry with particular focus in the fields of Cosmetic, Invisalign Orthodontics, and Implant Dentistry. He was a contributing writer and editor for the oral health programs at AdvancingIn.com and mdBriefCase.com, Canada’s foremost on-line continuing medical education websites for Medical Doctors in Canada. Dr. Buzaglo has a creative passion that is evident throughout your experience in his office, Westmount Dental. He has personally designed the layout and features of the office to provide an esthetic appeal to the flow of the working space. His creative ability is truly reflected in the dental treatment he provides to his patients.

• English