Ratings for Dr. Mark Buzaglo

I have been with Mark now for many years and he is truly amazing at what he does !! His team at the office is very friendly and helpful, just like him. Thank you Mark for everything ! PS: i'll be bringing my kids to you in the future too lol :)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I had an emergency and they fit me right in, very helpful team. Thank you for your help Mark.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Always a pleasure going to Dr. Buzaglo's office. He's very knowledgable and friendly. Staff are amazing as well!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I have been with Mark for a few years and my wife just started using Mark's service this year. We are happy with the services and work done by him and his staff so far. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I've had so many oral procedures one would think that going to the dentist is easy by now, but it's not. After too many years spent with a dentist that completely neglected my teeth I finally came across Dr. Mark. Despite his super positive attitude, it's quite clear that my teeth are at risk of falling apart and I'm only disappointed at myself for not having found him sooner. He has already repaired three of my teeth and with many more to go I'm confident that we will be very good friends soon! He is extremely professional, very accommodating and super gentle. There is no doubt in my mind that I'm in great hands. His staff, as well, is extremely welcoming and so polite. My family and I look forward to a very long relationship with Westmount Dental and Dr. Buzaglo and I've already recommended them to two family members.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mark, the staff, and the environment and care at Westmount Dental. After years and years of avoiding the dentist because of paralyzing fear, Mark showed me how special attention, sensitivity, and care can result in a healthy, beautiful mouth. He helped me conquer my fears and my teeth have never been better. My kids were jealous that I had such great treatment, that now my entire family call Mark our dentist. We couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Buzaglo is a very patient, kind, and caring dentist. Ive been his patient for 8 years. He is always welcoming and makes me feel comfortable and confident in his services. I trust his opinion and am always assured that he will recommend the best course of action for me!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I have had many dental procedures at Westmount Dental where I have been a patient for 9 years. I have had all my dental work from Dr. Buzaglo including Invisalign which he so graciously put on hold for me without hesitation because of sickness through a pregnancy and restarted at a later date without penalty. He is professional, personal and takes the time to follow up by calling me after any major dental work to ensure I'm recovering well. He knows I'm highly anxious through dental procedures and puts my mind at ease. He is by far the best dentists I have had.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Hi have been a patient of Dr. Buzaglo for over a decade and must say his knowledge and professionalism is far and away better than the any dentist I've had in the past. The staff at the clinic are very accommodating and helpful. I have recommended several family members in the past to Dr. Buzaglo and all have been very satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Mark Buzaglo is probably among the most competent dentists in Toronto. I have had only the best dental services from him. He and his staff always provide excellent and courteous service in the most professional manner.

Dr. Mark Buzaglo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients