Ratings for Dr. Mark Buzaglo

Dr. Mark is an exceptional and most competent dentist. He has performed a variety of procedures, all of which have been done professionally and promptly. He and his staff make seeing a dentist an almost painless experience. They go out of their way to please and reassure their patients.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I am having total mouth reconstruction done. About as complicated as it gets. I have consulted with four respected dentists including a specialist in the field whom rated Dr. Buzaglo’s treatment plan as perfect. The only difference is $35000. Dr. Buzaglo has started the precursory work prior to capitation and I’ve had at least 8 tooth restorations done in two appointments. I am satisfied with the results and Dr. Buzahlo and staff’s kind, reassuring manner. I’d give him a 10 and I’ve seen a lot of dentists for my rare errosive condition

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Mark is kind, helpful, resourceful and respectful. His establishment is always clean and the staff are very compassionate/gentle. I feel privileged to have him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Buzaglo is very kind and gentle and explains everything he is doing. He also ensures to check that you are ok as he works on your teeth. I highly recommend him and his staff, which are excellent and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I have been with Mark now for many years and he is truly amazing at what he does !! His team at the office is very friendly and helpful, just like him. Thank you Mark for everything ! PS: i'll be bringing my kids to you in the future too lol :)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I had an emergency and they fit me right in, very helpful team. Thank you for your help Mark.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Always a pleasure going to Dr. Buzaglo's office. He's very knowledgable and friendly. Staff are amazing as well!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I have been with Mark for a few years and my wife just started using Mark's service this year. We are happy with the services and work done by him and his staff so far. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I've had so many oral procedures one would think that going to the dentist is easy by now, but it's not. After too many years spent with a dentist that completely neglected my teeth I finally came across Dr. Mark. Despite his super positive attitude, it's quite clear that my teeth are at risk of falling apart and I'm only disappointed at myself for not having found him sooner. He has already repaired three of my teeth and with many more to go I'm confident that we will be very good friends soon! He is extremely professional, very accommodating and super gentle. There is no doubt in my mind that I'm in great hands. His staff, as well, is extremely welcoming and so polite. My family and I look forward to a very long relationship with Westmount Dental and Dr. Buzaglo and I've already recommended them to two family members.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mark, the staff, and the environment and care at Westmount Dental. After years and years of avoiding the dentist because of paralyzing fear, Mark showed me how special attention, sensitivity, and care can result in a healthy, beautiful mouth. He helped me conquer my fears and my teeth have never been better. My kids were jealous that I had such great treatment, that now my entire family call Mark our dentist. We couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Mark Buzaglo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients