Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Bartlett

Dr Bartlett has been my doctor all of my life. I was born with bilateral talipes and genu valgum. He has nursed me through many operations, and without him my life would be totally different! He is wonderful at talking to patients and explaining processes. Absolutely wonderful and owe so much to him!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Dr Bartlett operated on myself and also my adult daughter. He did a wonderful job for both of us. My daughter was lined up to have her surgery with another surgeon, but after getting the quote she called Dr Bartlett’s reception who quoted over $1000 less for the same operation ! She found his bedside manner much better and more relaxed.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

I have been meaning to write this for over 2 years. Dr Bartlett it the only paediatric orthopaedic I will send me children to. My daughter ripped her meniscus and required surgery. She was scared as she had had the knee locked for about 36 hours and on lot of surgery and was not keen. She has had no major problems since (the odd locking up). His manner towards my daughter was refreshing (he talked to her rather than me and explained beautifully what had happened and what was going to happen. The best part is, due to her meniscus issues, he will be around to support us during her teens, as this will happen again and it's just a matter of when. Can fast his ability to identify what is critical or not. He has also been generous with his time and thoughts on other matters. If you need a Dr to help with issues for your kid/s you can't go past him. I believe he would be brilliant for adults too depending on what your issue is.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

I have had 2 Arthroscopies' and an Osteotomy with Dr Bartlett. He has been excellent with each operation. He took the time to explain why I shouldn't have knee replacement but an osteotomy and gave me time to make my own decisions based on all the information he gave me. I had the Osteotomy in June this year and while I have been a bit slow healing, he has shown concern and I have had many follow up appointments to make sure everything is still healing well, which it is. I had seen 4 other surgeons for previous surgeries before being referred to Dr Bartlett. I won't be changing surgeons anymore. I also found him to be very reasonable in price. Practice staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Thankyou so much Dr Bartlett. I am now 6 months down the track from my shoulder surgery. It is now perfect - and given how bad it was before surgery, I can’t thank you enough. My physio was always so amazed by how quickly I improved and how much strength I had, although she said that she has seen lots of your patients, usually with knee surgeries and they all seem to recover really well. My knee isn’t quite bad enough to need surgery yet, but i will be back to see you when it eventually gives out.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

We cannot thank you enough Dr Bartlett. My son went for a complicated ACL done by Dr Bartlett at Brisbane Private hospital. My son has recovered fully since and back to his tennis. While Dr Bartlett gave us exceptional care, advice and operative expertise, I can't say the same for the staff at this hospital. Very poor nursing care by staff. But once again thank you very much for your care of our son. You were simply brilliant.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Thankyou so much Dr Bartlett. You took care of my mother when her hip replacement was infected and the original surgeon was away on holidays. The care and compassion you showed her was like chalk Nd cheese compared to your colleague. She will definitely be seeing you for any future problems.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr Bartlett is the best of the best. He has been my orthopedic surgeon for 5 years nursing my knees to prolong the inevitable total knee replacements. After discussing my options with Dr Bartlett I opted for bilateral total knee replacement surgery. Early days but I couldn't be happier in less than a month I have just over 110 degree bend in both knees. I am still using crutches but I can walk well without them. I thoroughly recommend Dr Bartlett he knows his stuff and clearly explains procedures. He is also a nice person and most importantly an excellent surgeon! Thoroughly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I went though a number of names looking for my Orthopod. I already had rotten advice from another. 2 friends had used Jeremy and they seemed to adore him so I went for a visit. I can see why, he is personable, interested and explains everything. He is the one for me

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

We cannot thank Dr Bartlett enough as our then 16 year old daughter successfully regained her sporting life after several months of her ACL recon. A year later she was in her final year of school and persuing a tertiary path she injured same knee large bucket tear etc and underwent an Arthroscopy. At the appointment we clearly saw the MRI with one great recon'ed ACL! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts in giving our daughter her sporting llife back again. We are very grateful and appreciative of your commitment. Gold! Tala Eva's Parents

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017