Ratings for Dr. Eric Guazzo

If I could put zero or minus numbers I would. I feel sorry for those people who put there blind faith in this idiot - he is neither worthy of being called a man nor a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

The experience we had was not a good one - and after reading some of the comments on here he seems like he's a real Jeckle and Hyde and I don't want any one I know to be the poor person that strikes him on a bad day Or..........someone is writing one line comments to make him look good. Anyone who has ever met this man knows it is a blatant lie to say he is "quietly spoken" or that he has a great bedside manner etc - we found that he was rude, abrupt, and was not nice at all. You almost get the impression that some of these one line comments have been put on here to get the bad reviews further down the page - just saying!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Operated on my friend with a brain tumour and she is doing great.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Love Eric Guazzo. He is my husbands neurosurgeon and also operated on my back a few years ago. He is the best. Absolutely trust him 200 percent. Best Dr. ever.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Good on ya Doc. No pain. Cant believe I put up with it for so long!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Treated my son when he presented with brain injury.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Great surgeon and kind man. Helped me when nobody else would. 10/10

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Don't know why this butcher is still allowed to practice. He's the worst doctor I've ever been too and there's been plenty. He definitely has a God complex. Stay away from him!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

My back is good. No pain. Nice guy. Explains things Very quietly spoken but tells you what you need.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I was found to have a meningoma. It was causing me all finds of trouble. I'm now back doing all the things I couldn't do. It was frightening but I got through it. Dr Eric the nurses the office staff everyone could not have been more helpful and I am now back doing all the things I couldn't do before. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017