Ratings for Dr. Eric Guazzo

Pig of a man - thinks he’s God and gets great pleasure from using his position to bully doctors that are better than him. He’s a jealous bitter evil dangerous man. He belongs in jail not an operating theatre. I hate this man with a passion.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

This man is rude and unprofessional. I saw him for a second opinion for serious back pain and issues and all I got was “How is your mental state?” He never physically touched me, my appointment was less than 10 minutes in length and then he gave a report stating I had seen other professionals which I never even heard of let alone saw. I again after suffering for another 4 years tried to get something done on my back so as to get off my pain medication and try and have somewhat of a fresh start as I can’t work due to being on narcotic medication. He declined to see me even though I had new symptoms plus worsened preexisting symptoms and even though my last MRI was in 2013 he wouldn’t order a recent MRI to see if there were any new changes to my preexisting spinal issues. This man has little to no regard for true patient health and medical issues! It’s frustrating to know that to get something done I will have to travel out of state to be seen in a public hospital (as I’m a single mother and can’t afford private care) to try and have my long standing issues dealt with.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

The most arrogant and condescending person I have ever met. I am completely surprised this man even attained a medical degree let alone is still allowed to practice. If you are looking for a neurosurgeon steer clear of this quack, he will not let you get a word in, will doubt everything you say regardless of other opinions of medical professionals (including other neurosurgeons) and simply has no compassion for patients. This may stem from his jealously of other doctor's (such as Richard Emery) or his general hatred for everything.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

If I could give negative stars I would! Anyone seriously looking at letting this guy tough them needs to do their research. Extremely rude individual.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

This doctor ruined my life. He operated on my spin and it did nothing to help. I found out later he operated on the wrong part. When I told him it hadn't helped my pain he said I can't do anything esle for you. Another surgeon fix his mistake but by then my injury was so bad that he could only stop me from been in wheelchair and help with pain not fix it all together.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

If I could put zero or minus numbers I would. I feel sorry for those people who put there blind faith in this idiot - he is neither worthy of being called a man nor a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

The experience we had was not a good one - and after reading some of the comments on here he seems like he's a real Jeckle and Hyde and I don't want any one I know to be the poor person that strikes him on a bad day Or..........someone is writing one line comments to make him look good. Anyone who has ever met this man knows it is a blatant lie to say he is "quietly spoken" or that he has a great bedside manner etc - we found that he was rude, abrupt, and was not nice at all. You almost get the impression that some of these one line comments have been put on here to get the bad reviews further down the page - just saying!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Operated on my friend with a brain tumour and she is doing great.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Love Eric Guazzo. He is my husbands neurosurgeon and also operated on my back a few years ago. He is the best. Absolutely trust him 200 percent. Best Dr. ever.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Good on ya Doc. No pain. Cant believe I put up with it for so long!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017