Ratings for Dr. John Brooksbank

Dr Brooksbank is an amazing doctor. I had thought that I was suffering from appendicitis at the time due to similar symptoms, been to the hospital numerous times with their doctors telling me I was fine chemically. The pain was still there. I was recommended to visit Dr Brooksbank who examined me and began treating me. One visit got me some relief from the pain I had been dealing with for weeks. 4 weeks of his treatment had me almost back to normal. 6 weeks had me in better condition than before I started feeling any pain. I had a lumbar issue that he identified immediately, it was so bad it pushed on my organs making me think I had appendicitis from the pain and other symptoms. He’s an excellent doctor that I owe a lot of graditude for his help.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

He is an excellant chiropractor> I have been to 2 other chiropractors and John is the best for my needs

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012