Ratings for Dr. Miguel Lipka

Dr. Lipka was professional, thorough, knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. I am a middle aged female, and would not hesitate to see him again. He was all that I could ask for in a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Very rude doctor with a condescending tone. I will never go to him again and I will make sure that he is not on duty when I go to the walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I liked him. He was succinct, thorough and concerned. I am ill and as much as I would have liked him to like me, I was more concerned with his ability to assess and act. He did so. he put me at ease. What more is there?

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I have always appreciated the tremendous job our doctors do, which sadly often goes unappreciated. Working in a high pressure job myself, I can also appreciate how oyhers can become short or even sometimes a little off... we all have our moments! With all this said, I feel that Dr. Lipka has pushed way beyond any understandable boundaries of what is ethical or tolerable behavior. I have never left a review for anyone or anything, but the devastation and humiliation I experienced from being "treated" by him must be shared with others - especially if you are another woman. While I'm not comfortable sharing the particulars of my medical condition, I can tell you that I have never been so berated, humiliated, made to feel that I'm somehow responsible for a disease that is genetic. A serious warning to all -especially other women; please do not allow this doctor to treat you. If you don't have a choice in the event of an emergency, make sure you have a husband or boyfriend with you. I will be filing a formal complaint.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

We have seen Dr. Lipka on several different occasions - both at SPH and as a locum in our Dr's office. He is extremely knowledgeable and never fails to addresse all the issues at hand with effective and expeditious results. Whenever we see him we feel well assured we are (always) in the best of hands. Both my husband and I highly recommend him! Kudos to Dr. Lipka! :D

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Seen him several times at Emergency for unidentified autoimmune disease complications. Very abrupt, sarcastic and comes off accusatory. When I told him I had been very sick with nausea and vomiting, he accused me of being bulimic, which to say the least was quite offensive. All in all, I refuse to go to Emergency if he is on duty, even if I'm extremely sick.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012