Ratings for Dr. Farah Gafoor

Dr. Gafoor didn't wash her hands when she entered the room nor prior to my physical examination. I asked if she wouldn't mind washing her hands and she refused. She did not follow the standards for hand hygiene protocol even when it was pointed out to her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Gafoor for a couple years now. She has been wonderful to meet with and makes you comfortable when seeing her. She listens to any concerns I may want looked in to and is diligent in addressing my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Was told a different thing by 3 different receptionists, so I asked to have Dr. Gafoor call me so that I didn't have to make 3 unnecessary appointments knowing that the clinic is busy, not close to where I live or work, and that I would have to wait. It should have been a simple phone call, not a medical question, just needed clarification, waited all day and never heard anything from her.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I'ld like to know if you're speaking about the same farah ghafoor I meet. Is she from pakistan? Thank you

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

she seems to have little care or interest in her patience. maybe she is overworked in a clinic that I perpetually crowded, but it would be nice to have doctor that listened to what you had to say instead of texting on her cell phone during my appointment.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Gafoor when I found out I was pregnant. Thoughtout the pregnancy I thought she was good, not overly forward with information but good. Then when it came time to deliver, her options differed greatly from the other nurses and doctors and this made me skeptical. If 5 professionals agreed that I was 5 cm dialated and Dr. Gafoor check and thought only 2 cm. it seemed a little odd. Then after our daughter was born many of her diagnosis were off when compared to a second opinion. I don't have any confindence left in her ability as a physician and am currently looking for a new family physician

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Gafoor is always late and seems to cram as many patients in as possible. This reduces patient quality of care which I find frustrating. I also find that she has misdiagnosed me with several things which worries me a great deal. I have sought a 2nd opinion and they are baffled as to why she would diagnosis me with conditions that she has not even tested me for. For instance, she said I had a fatty liver with no blood tests etc. by just feeling my abdomen. You cannot diagnosis fatty liver disease with just touching someone. I saw another doctor who did tests and said I do not have that at all! I was needlessly worried. See someone else if you can.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Great Dr. She helped my kid to come over the bed-wetting issue. Something that other doctors were struggling with.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gafoor for the last few months. The clinic is nice but the staff can be abrupt. It can be difficult to get an appointment also. I was left sitting in the waiting room for a long time but this has gotten better recently and I'm usually seen within 30 minutes of my appointment time. I find Dr. Gafoor very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

She is my doctor since I learned I was pregnant, she is very patient,she takes time to listen and answer your questions or concerns. The staff is very polite and the clinic is nice.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014