Ratings for Dr. Dori Shiff

Kind, compassionate doctor who visited my father daily when he was admitted to the hospital. Very knowledgable...when she was unsure about something she asked her colleague for advice. She is also following my daughters pregnancy. My daughter has nothing but the best to say about Dr. Shiff

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dori the best - goes out of her way to see you if necessary. Only complaint is that she couldn't keep taking care of me when I left Quebec :( Shes amazing!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Superb! Nice, makes me feel comfortable, returns my calls, seems very knowledgeable and quotes latest guidelines. Asks my opinion on stuff too (If I have any other ideas)

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dori has been my Family doctor for almost 4 years. She's always been on time, very helpful and knowledgeable. Our appointments are usually short and sweet but I am really greatful for that appointment I was in distress and she and her "stagiaire" took the time to listen to me (over 2 hours). And concerning the rating Submitted Feb. 20, 2014: I don't see any problem in consulting internet to verify or complete information before establishing a diagnostic; it doesn't mean she's not knowledgeable!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr Schiff is very caring and takes time to listen to you. She was able to prescribe the right medication so I could feel better very quickly. I am very grateful and happy she is my family doctor! I have had 4 appointments with her so far, and she was always on time.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Really warm and caring doctor. After waiting for hours in a walk in clinic, I was so relieved that Dr. Shiff took the time to listen to me. I had consulted many "walk-in" docs before and no one was able to help me. She put a name to my symptoms and lead me on the right path to get better. In response to the previous complaint, she actually used Google to give me community resources to help me. I wish she was my GP.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Doctor used Google to diagnose and provide proper dosage, expressed how "annoying" it was that she forgot her phone in her car, and I seemed to know more about my condition than she did.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014