Ratings for Dr. F Hamideh

Went in for first appointment was 2 hours late and I was the first patient. Looked at me before reading my results . said I was sleep deprived, ummm no, i am sleeping I am here for pain, have obvious nodule on wrist, feet, and elbows said nothing wrong,, yet tests were positive.. sigh

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

He is one of the nicest internists in GTA. I am very please with the medical care I got from him. He listened carefully and explained fully his recommendations. He is well versed in internal medicine and rheumatology.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

He is kind and courteous. He listened to me explaining my symptoms and made the right diagnosis. He prescribed exactly what is needed for my condition. He seems up-to date in his specialty.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I am not surprised with the statements below. He too was rude and unhelpful. When I called to complain about his care, which...by the way...he mis-diagnosed me and cost me 6 days of time in hospital. when I called the clinic and spoke to the supposed supervisor, she defended him and called him a "good doctor". wow! we can't afford to have doctors like him. Doctors like him are what drive up costs and cause unnecessary return visits to other hospitals and clinics. In fact..the meds he gave me...which I never filled...wouuld have made my condition worse!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I found this doctor to be particularly rude, unhelpful, and not very knowledgeable in his field. He failed to diagnose my injury and refused to fill one required WSIB form on my file because -in his own words- "the owner of this clinic does not like us to get involved in WSIB claims" and "claims like this one make insurance expensive for everyone else". In the end I was able to process WSIB coverage for treatment and I was properly diagnosed by a professional physiotherapist (for what it seems to me, a relatively common injury to the knee). I am recovering now that I am finally receiving treatment. Not only did this Dr Hamideh failed to diagnose, but was also inhumane and rude enough to suggest that my injury did not 'deserve' any attention at all.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014