Ratings for Dr. John Perrins

Awesome doctor! Would recommend him. Advocated for my son with Autism at school. Great support.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I am still seeing this Psychologist, and he has helped me to understand and resolve any and all problems in my life.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr Perrin did assessments on 2 of my children . He was correct for both of them. He plays the music because his office area is small and the radio allows for privacy for the person on having their session. Dr Perrin is good and very helpful. He does not need staff as it is just him in his office.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Perrin does not have any office staff and blared Q107 in his waiting room (so not appropriate). On a recommendation from our school board, my wife and I took our son to see Dr Perrin. The expectation was that he would perform a reasonable assessment and provide guidance and advice that would be beneficial to us and to our son's well-being. After >$3,000 Dr Perrin administered a boiler-plate test and performed an assessment with a tool that has pre-determined analysis. We shared this with many people who know our son including professionals and the common response that we got was that this simply does not describe your son - the report is way off! I have never publicly criticized anyone before - it's necessary for me to make an exception and provide warning. Based on my experience with Dr Perrin, I can only conclude that he has little grasp of his profession, performs shoddy analysis, provides no uselful insight, and has nothing to offer that is either helpful or comforting.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012