Ratings for Dr. Jill Blaser

Dr Blaser (Farrukh) is a very compassionate, kind, knowledgeable and friendly family doctor. She has trained her residents to be the same (Dr Hayden). They took the time to call me at home, after hours, with results because they knew it was best for my emotional/mental health. I have always felt very comfortable with her & cared for. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Blaser is an amazing doctor. She is professional, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

I love Dr. Blaser!!!!! She is an amazing doc who takes her time with us. She has a great sense of humor and is super easy to talk to. She is great with my kids and is truly a blessing. I am so glad to have such an amazing doctor for my family!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Blaser has good social skills - appears to be compassionate but tends to talk around questions. She did not educate herself on a child patient with a rare disorder even though the child was a patient of hers for about a year. Tends to not take concerns serious by talking around it rather than about it. Seems to work for the parents not the child. Will not recommend her for serious concerns but if you need a dr for a cold or something minor she would be good for that.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

She is such a great doctor, very caring and conserned about mental and physical health. She delivered one of my children and will deliver my next. I hope to have her as a doctor for me and my children for many years to come.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Absolutely excellent!! I have never appreciated a Dr. as much as I do her. She phones me herself, even from home, to give me test results and is very persistent! I feel as though she will not sleep until she finds out what is wrong with me! I feel like she genuinely cares about my health and she has taken my questions/concerns very seriously! I feel as thought I am going in to talk with a friend as opposed to a professional doctor, she has a great humour and always makes my laugh! I feel so much more comfortable in confiding in her than my previous doctor! She is always on time, and if she notices that I have made an appointment with another physician in the office, (because she can have a busy schedule) she will take the time out of that schedule to see me! I am very grateful that I was refereed to her and I couldn't be any more happy with Dr. Blaser as my physician. Thank you for all your hard work!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr Blaser was the most helpful doctor I have been to. She was on time and made sure that all my questions were answered. She wasn't just concerned about getting me out the door. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a young doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012