Ratings for Dr. Peter Smith

Exceptional staff and approach to making patients feel comfortable. You know you're in good hands with Dr. Smith!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

As someone who suffers with anxiety, I will not go anywhere else for dentist issues. Dr. Peter Smith is absolutely outstanding and is fantastic when dealing with people with anxiety. He always walks me through everything he's doing and is patient and understanding. By far the best dentist in the world. I have been going to him since I was 8 years old and I am now 23. When I have a family of my own I will be taking all of them there as well.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

He has been my dentist since he graduated. He is measured and conservative in his approach to fixing problems while many other dentists immediately go for the most expensive remedy. I would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

100% trustworthy. Dr. Smith's office in my opinion is simply the best.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Outstanding does not do this office justice. I have been a patient for over 28 years and now my family are patients. 100% trustworthy with exceptional results.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Been going to Dr. Smith since I was two (I'm 33 now), see him every 4-6 months, great staff, he is gentle and amazing with all ages!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015