Ratings for Dr. Farzan Ali

I was so happy to get a Dr. Who is not only great at his job, but is very, very personable & compassionate. He removed my gallbladder & even though it was badly infected he didn’t have to cut me from side to side. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others. I just wish more Dr’s were like him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Amazing Surgeon, really cares about people and there health

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

My Father went in for Hernia surgery in October,2017. All went extremely will with the surgery but due to other health issues with my Father, his health worsened. Dr. Ali went above and beyond to help not only with the surgery he performed but with all other aspects of my Father's previous health ailments. He found him the proper Doctors to treat him and would not release him until all was well with his health. My family is forever grateful that he got the wheels turning and did not stop just with the treatment of the Hernia.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

My family is very grateful for the care taken with my father and going beyond to ensure he was cared for when his existing health condition made a turned to concern it was Dr Ali that made sure he was not released and treated.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I waited an hour only to find out the Dr. didn't even arrive until my scheduled appointment time, and there were 6 people ahead of me. I left and will book with a doctor who respects his patient's time.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Excellent service and excellent doctor - went to my family doctor and family doctor recommended Dr. Ali and the admin staff is professional and compliant and Dr Ali is a very good doctor,

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I never got to see Doctor Ali so I unfortunately can't comment on his services, but his admin lady is extremely unhelpful. Refused to let me make an appointment without a pre-existing ultrasound, which I'm sure could have been arranged through his office as opposed to my having to go back to the walk-in clinic that referred me and beg them for an appointment at an ultrasound clinic. Dr. Ali's extremely unhelpful staff person just lost him a client. I'll just go to another surgeon instead. Very disappointing!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I have never seen such DR amazing both 🤚 working ablity amazing time management .He is kind, compationate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I really like Dr. Ali himself. I find him personable and easy to talk to. The female who calls and books his appointments on the other hand, is extremely rude, very curt and has no telephone personality what so ever. She needs to find another job where she does not have to deal with people..

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016