Ratings for Dr. Farzan Ali

I waited an hour only to find out the Dr. didn't even arrive until my scheduled appointment time, and there were 6 people ahead of me. I left and will book with a doctor who respects his patient's time.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Excellent service and excellent doctor - went to my family doctor and family doctor recommended Dr. Ali and the admin staff is professional and compliant and Dr Ali is a very good doctor,

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I never got to see Doctor Ali so I unfortunately can't comment on his services, but his admin lady is extremely unhelpful. Refused to let me make an appointment without a pre-existing ultrasound, which I'm sure could have been arranged through his office as opposed to my having to go back to the walk-in clinic that referred me and beg them for an appointment at an ultrasound clinic. Dr. Ali's extremely unhelpful staff person just lost him a client. I'll just go to another surgeon instead. Very disappointing!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I have never seen such DR amazing both 🤚 working ablity amazing time management .He is kind, compationate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I really like Dr. Ali himself. I find him personable and easy to talk to. The female who calls and books his appointments on the other hand, is extremely rude, very curt and has no telephone personality what so ever. She needs to find another job where she does not have to deal with people..

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER, very rude and unprofessional

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Have seen Dr. Ali twice. Once gall bladder removed and went back for colonoscopy and endoscopy. All three procedures Dr Ali was fantastic. Bedside manner was great. Very sensitive and caring. Admin staff is wonderful. I would recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I was very nervous going into my consultation, but Dr. Ali answered all of my questions clearly and took his time explaining everything in detail. He was even available on the day of surgery for any questions prior to going in. His staff was also very helpful as well. Great practice would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr Farzan Ali is the best. He was very nice to me and my father. He is very polite and very intelligent. I was very scared on my surgery day but after talking to him I was perfectly fine. After going through my problem he gave me an early appointment for surgery. He understands very well. He is the best doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I had horrible pains in my stomach my family doctor recommended him. he saw us the same day i was recommended and he explained everything to me and scheduled me for surgery within 2 days.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015