Ratings for Dr. Robert Wood

I was not able to get any answers for my son and we had to wait a while before we were seen.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Wood is one of the best pediatric allergist you can find in the country and he had helped to manage my sons severe food allergies for six years. The only complaint I have is it takes too long to get an appointment, but he is definitely worth of all the wait. Compare to a friend's son who has similar allergies but managed by a local doctor, my son outgrow his milk/soy allergies three years faster.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

We were lucky enough to get an appointment with Dr. Wood when my son was 7 months old. He spent a good bit of time explaining his food allergies, what we should look for, etc. He was very caring and very thorough. Unfortunately, it takes 8-9 months to get an appointment with him now, so we haven't been able to see him again. But he's definitely the guru of childrens' food allergies. Get an appointment if you can wait that long!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Excellent Dr. Very caring, professional and good with children. Speaks to parents not at them. Excellent diagnostician.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2005

very helpful with my daughter. gave insightful ways of handling her asthma/allegeries. very good explaining what was going on with my daughter (although she didn't always listen). always had time to answer my questions whatever they were.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2004

He is absolutely the BEST doctor we have ever worked with - and the most experienced in his field - pediatric allergy!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2004

Dr. Robert Wood's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1982)