Ratings for Dr. Morrie Levy

I saw Dr. Levy for a short time before switching dentists. I found visits to his office involved condescending lectures about my teeth, even though I never actually needed work done on them besides a regular cleaning. His secretary also leaves a lot to be desired. She began calling me on my cell phone as a private caller. I was often the last client of the day and she would ask me to pay before I even went for my cleaning just so that she can go home early. Not professional.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

He is the best!! even our kids enjoy visits with Dr. Morrie. I've recommended him to friends, students, students' parents and everyone (across the generations) raves about him, his work, and his manner...

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Very understanding and accommodating. Staff professional and punctual. Almost pain free

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Excellent Dentist - extremely patient - explains everything very clearly - no pain at all throughout my procedure - beautiful office and great staff

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Morrie Levy is a caring wonderful dentist. He treated me with respect and explained all steps of procedures. His office is beautiful and state-of-the-art. His staff is professional and caring. I would recommend highly Dr. Levy.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I've never been to a more gently and patient dentist. I used to get a lot of anxiety before going to the dentist, but since I started with dr. levy i feel much more comfortable. He walks me through it step by step, he is thorough and patient. Grreat dentist, and i really like the entire office too.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I find Dr. Levy to be a great dentist, extremely knowledgeable, punctual and always there if you need him. He takes his time and is very kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012