Ratings for Dr. Frederick Purin

I saw Dr Purin many years ago, after years of inadequate treatment. He saved my life in spite of other doctors trying to get rid of him. I have not suffered serious depression since. Thankyou doesn't seem adequate.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Found him to be a little impatient as I had trouble talking and thinking. Overall very good.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Lovely person..and very intelligent informed Doctor.. A real person.. And his wife Juanita is amazing

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Purin changed my life by teaching me, with his extensive knowledge and experience with the connection between Mental Heath and Addiction. Thank You

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

dr purin really helped me get my life on track after a serious professional burn out.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

He listens and is 100 % interested in helping you.You feel a lot better after having seen him .

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Purin saved my life. His knowledge of medications is the best and he found the right combination for me. With his expert help - cognitive based therapy, learning about shame, and practising self-compassion I am stable and I love my life. I have been seeing Dr Purin for 2 1/2 years and I am so grateful for his help. I also enjoy chatting with his wife Juanita.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Purin for only 4 months now, but he has made a difference. He does require you to think, no coping out. If your prepared to work through your issues, he's there to walk you through the process. My only complaint is its to far between appointments!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

He is truly amazing!! Most psychiatrist's I have seen are a 10 minute med checker. He really takes the time to work with you and if medications are needed he spends the time to help you find the best one for you. Jaunita is amazing and super nice. They provide and wonderful welcoming experience.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Purin is the the only psychiatrist I've met that not only knows how to combine meds., but also does Cognitive Behavioural Therapy/other Holistic treatments. It's like having a psychiatrist and psychologist in one! He specializes in the broad range of anxiety disorders and their complications.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015