Ratings for Dr. Arif Sajan

I had to get all 4 wisdom teeth removed and Dr Sajan was great. He made me feel very at ease with the procedure. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I was fearful and feared pain. Dr Arif removed my infected tooth with no pain and I did not need to be sedated. He is so kind and awesome!!!!! Thanks, Dr Arif!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. arif was amazing! My son had his impacted wisdom teeth out with minimal side effects. The nurse Sue was very informative with and navy at making both patient and Mom feel at ease. Thank you both.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Amazing dentist - we met him at Newcastle Village Dental - have told everyone about him! He is smart, funny, and amazing at what he does! His assistant and nurses go above and beyond! Would highly recommend anyone in Newcastle area who need wisdom teeth out to go to him!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I had two of my wisdom teeth removed by a different dentist three years ago and it was a horrible experience. Dr. Arif was hands down amazing - professional, friendly, knowledgable and he did the procedure in less than a quarter of the time the last extraction took. The next day my pain and swelling was minimal, which compared to my last extraction, was a very pleasant surprise. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have to say this surgeon is Excellent. Both my kids got their wisdom teeth out on a Friday while sedated and were able to get back to school on Monday. His nurses at the Newcastle location are great!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Great experience! Very friendly & made me feel quite comfortable. Will recommend him to everyone I know! :)

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014