Ratings for Dr. Hector Roldan

This wonderful doctor has looked after me several times. At one point he saved my life.Compassionate treats you like you matter.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

He cares more about his appearance then he does his surgical work. His time is clearly more important then yours. He was never on time. I wouldn't take my dog to him. I had a simple gull bladder removal and my naval incision would not heal. I called his office to let them know something was wrong. They tried to blame it on me because they thought I smoked. I had quite entirely 37 days prior to surgery. I had to go to my family Dr and was put on antibiotics. 29 days post op Hector removed a 4X4 sponge from my wound. He had the nerve to ask me if I put it there. What an idiotic thing to ask. I have it all video taped. What an incompetent surgeon. Guess that couldn't be blamed on smoking. (Tammie)

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Great bedside manor . very professional . talented . The entire Huntsville team made my experience with colon cancer bare able Thank You !!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Knowlegeable,compassionate,caring,great person. Made me very comfortable heading into major surgery. Great sense of humor

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Roland was amazing! Had surgery in March and he was so caring and knowledgeable. Very pleasant and good bedside manner! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Roldan helped me when I went into emergency. He was the most kindest, caring dr. I have ever met. I was on vacation in Huntsville, and he is following up with my family physician to find out my illness.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

This wonderful doctor saved my life. He was extremely kind and very understanding of our family circumstance. The other surgeon wanted to send me to Toronto, which I did not want for several personal reasons. Dr. Roldan stepped up and did the surgery in Huntsville and literally saved my life. Had I been transferred to Toronto, where they had no beds, I would have died quickly and painfully. I fully recommend him. We are very thankful to him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

My daughter just had appendectomy a couple of days ago, and we were very pleased with the care and attention by Dr. Roldan and staff. He is a fantastic doctor, knowledgeable, with a high level of professionalism and attention to the patient, myself and my family we were impressed with his genuine care and interest for the well-being of my daughter. Thank You!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr Roldan has quickly become on of my favourite doctors! Dr. Roldan is kind, knowledgeable and a pleasure to speak with. I had lots and lots of questions before and after surgery, Dr. Roldan sat with with me and addressed every concern I had until I was completely comfortable. Surgery was exactly as described with no surprises, no issues of any kind. Hec, I'd do it all over again but I don't have too!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Roldan had great bedside manner and seems knowledgeable in his field. However I had a concern with being put out for a colonoscopy as I have yet to find anyone who was. I had the worst infection after the procedure and ran a temperature for days after. Constant bleeding where there was none before. I have to question what went wrong. Bleeding has started to subside but continues injury causes abnormal cell growth. I believe a second opinion is in order in my treatment options.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014